The spy who signed me

1,131 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rudybryan
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/28030366/30-30-podcast-wnba-diana-taurasi-sue-bird-complicated-experience-playing-russia

Podcast about Taurasi and Bird plying for Moscow Spartak. Wild story. Some NSFW language.
greg.w.h
AG
Also where Becky Hammon played in 2011-2012. Remember she also naturalized as a Russian and played in their Olympic team.

I think the complicated part about WNBA players is their most visible pro league is a very short exhibition season.
biobioprof
greg.w.h said:

Also where Becky Hammon played in 2011-2012. Remember she also naturalized as a Russian and played in their Olympic team.

I think the complicated part about WNBA players is their most visible pro league is a very short exhibition season.
I think Hammon was on the team from Spain that lost to Bird and Taurisi in the game described in the podcast. Hammon was with Spartak after the owner who signed Bird and Taurisi was killed in a mob styled hit. The story of that last championship was winning one for Shabtai.
Rudybryan
I am waiting for Diana T to write a book on her life in BB
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.