***** BTHO Duke !!!! *****

3,015 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mullokmotx
aggietoolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
72-51 AGS. 3:16
aggietoolman
AG
75-52 AGS. 2:42
BQ92
AG
fitzwatema said:

aggietoolman said:

55-44 AGS after 3rd.

Still way too many turnovers

Agreed, sometimes the team just gets in too big of a hurry and if they would take their time there would not be as many turnovers.

Well they picked up the pace and energy and extended lead to 75-52 with 2:42 remaining!
aggietoolman
AG
79-57 AGS. 48.0
aggietoolman
AG
79-57 AGS. 34.0
aggietoolman
AG
79-58 AGS. FINAL
fitzwatema
AG
Aggies did some nice things but they cannot have 22 turnovers over win most games.
fitzwatema
AG
aggietoolman said:

79-58 AGS. FINAL
Super happy for the win!
GigemD
Really impressed my Cheah's nonstop motor. Would love to see her more on the court but she has to develop an offensive skill set being undersized at that 4 position. Great win!
Wicked Good Ag
The turnovers were a big problem but we did very well on the boards and were able to extend the lead in spurts without Carter scoring any or very little meaning getting production from other areas. I thought Washington played well and Cheah played really well defensively and in the glass getting great position
aggieFann
You gotta love Cheah's energy, especially with her being undersized at the 4 position. Ciera has a double double and sham was just shy of having one. Wilson looked the best she has so its only a matter of time before she gets back comfortable. Having 22 turnovers though will not cut it. But we did manage to shoot 50% from the field so I'll take the win.
Houstonag
AG
Good win. Did not make it but glad to hear of a fine win. Let us improve as the schedule moves along.
We need to do something this year.
mullokmotx
AG
Must have been some good halftime adjustments. Chennedy had 16 of our 33 points in the first half but only 9 of the 46 in the second half, so it looked the coaches wanted other players to score. I like the turnaround jumper that Cheah has and a great game by her on the boards. Shambria is so valuable.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.