Ags #5 in ESPNs way too early predictions

1,452 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BQ92
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26556334/sabrina-ionescu-oregon-lead-way-too-early-top-25-2019-20

1 Oregon
2 Baylor
3 Stanford
4 Maryland
5 Texas A&M
6 Oregon State
7 UConn
8 Miss State
9 S. Carolina
10 Syracuse
11 Florida State
12 Kentucky
13 Michigan State
14 Louisville
15 Texas
16 UCLA
17 Notre Dame
18 Minnesota
19 Arizona State
20 DePaul
21 Michigan
22 Arkansas
23 W Virginia
24 Tennessee
25 NC State
Fishing Fools
With a newly retired wife not having to grade papers, WE JUST BOUGHT SEASON TICKETS!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03EkZaqEtqMnKmp-3F9c3hvdg
BQ92
AG
UCONN #7? Ummm sadly that takes some of the legitimacy away from the list
biobioprof
BQ92 said:

Where would you put them? They lose Collier and Samuelson and the UConn boards are talking about how Geno should be hitting the transfer market for help in the front line, despite Nelson-Ododa having potential. Nelson-Ododa didn't even start in the E8 game. It's going to be an unusual year for UConn in that they usually have a couple of veteran stars who you expect to carry the load. Is Dangerfield at that level? Chrystyn Williams? Walker will have to step up into a larger role. The recruit they are most excited about is Paige Bueckers, who doesn't arrive for another year.

I have more problems with NC State being so low than with UConn at 7. Or the lack of mid-major schools who showed well in the tourney.
Chapa96
AG
ND at #17.......
BQ92
AG
biobioprof said:

BQ92 said:

Where would you put them? They lose Collier and Samuelson and the UConn boards are talking about how Geno should be hitting the transfer market for help in the front line, despite Nelson-Ododa having potential. Nelson-Ododa didn't even start in the E8 game. It's going to be an unusual year for UConn in that they usually have a couple of veteran stars who you expect to carry the load. Is Dangerfield at that level? Chrystyn Williams? Walker will have to step up into a larger role. The recruit they are most excited about is Paige Bueckers, who doesn't arrive for another year.

I have more problems with NC State being so low than with UConn at 7. Or the lack of mid-major schools who showed well in the tourney.

I hate when a team is rated by name alone. I also hate when UConn backs it up every year. I agree with your points, just know that their name and production will move them higher.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.