Women's March Madness

10,602 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by greg.w.h
$240 Worth of Pudding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cedar09 said:

Cant stand Baylor and their crazy ass coach!
Just a few minutes ago, Mulkey on Golic and Wingo on ESPN:

Question: "Coach, Summit, Areama, Mulkey....the list of coaches to win at least three women's national titles. How does that make you feel?"

Mulkey: "It makes me wonder how I wasn't a finalist for the Naismith Hall of Fame."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Holy crap! So much for humility. It's one thing to feel that way, but to actually say it? Yikes.
BQ92
AG
There are some things you don't say. Let others say it!
CEAg78
AG
Way to go, Kim. Never miss a chance to show your lack of class.
trackaggie76
AG
KM is totally classless and her antics during a game are an embarrassment to the institution (IMO). But--she is a perfect fit for Baylor (apparently). I am so thankful that she rejected us when we expressed interest in her becoming our coach before we hired GB!
biobioprof
Cox won't need surgery

greg.w.h
AG
Kim...Kim...Kim. Winning three is an act of ascendancy in and of itself. We do take corporate pleasure in denying you the 2011 one, though, since you asked. And, yes, it wasn't because you lacked talent. It was because the other coach cracked the code and won the most transcendent of the four games the two schools played that year.

I still think you're a good coach no matter what you say.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.