***** BTHO Arkansas!! *****

4,207 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oklaunion
aggietoolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
65-53 Ags. 1:03
aggietoolman
AG
66-53 Ags. Final
mvegas
Great win. Holding Dungee to 15 was tremendous. Of course, concerned about Carter.
aggieFann
Jones with another double double
Glad we won on senior night and finished conference play headed in the right direction
Hope Carter's injury isn't too serious
fitzwatema
AG
Good win, anxious to find out how serious Carter's injury is.

20 assists this game is that a high for this year?
BQ92
AG
How about the game by Washington!!
BQ_90
AG
Nothing on post game about,injury
fitzwatema
AG
Sham had a solid first half and kept it going in the second half too! Good to see the points spread around and some excellent passing!
Kbeauty63
AG
I saw Chennedy after the game - 2 fingers splinted/taped with wrist . Hoping all precautionary. Plan on going to the radio show tomorrow night & see what Coach Blair says
cs69ag
AG
doubt we know anything definitive prior to game time Friday
Rudybryan
Kbeauty63 said:

I saw Chennedy after the game - 2 fingers splinted/taped with wrist . Hoping all precautionary. Plan on going to the radio show tomorrow night & see what Coach Blair says
No radio show this Monday 3/4
Kbeauty63
AG
Rudy - I checked on 12th man site - it does show radio show tomorrow night
cs69ag
AG
At least 2 reasons we won't know much before Friday's game......
1. so opponent will not know if she is playing or not.
2. keep sub regional bid alive...she sells tickets and tv ads....don't want the selection
committee to factor in no Carter and pass on the Ags
fitzwatema
AG
I too would be surprised if we hear anything about Carter's injury. Lets hope it the injury is not to serious.
Rudybryan
Kbeauty63 said:

Rudy - I checked on 12th man site - it does show radio show tomorrow night
sent text waiting for verification......will post answer
Rudybryan
Here's answer - tks for the catch

Yes there is a radio show tomorrow.

The last two shows are tomorrow, and the Monday after the sec tournament

Yep. 3/4 & 3/11 are the last two shows.

NCAA Selection Show is Monday, March 18.
mullokmotx
AG
Only negative thing is we have made only 22 of our 40 free throws these last 2 games. Several times Kayla established defensive position on an Arkansas inbounds play only to be pushed back by Dungee. When the ref stepped in Dungee claimed she was there first. Jada had a good no look pass to N'dea I think it was and also a big rebound on defense. I continue to be impressed by what Shambria and N'dea have done.
mullokag
fitzwatema
AG
mullokmotx said:

Only negative thing is we have made only 22 of our 40 free throws these last 2 games. Several times Kayla established defensive position on an Arkansas inbounds play only to be pushed back by Dungee. When the ref stepped in Dungee claimed she was there first. Jada had a good no look pass to N'dea I think it was and also a big rebound on defense. I continue to be impressed by what Shambria and N'dea have done.
I was also going to point out the free throw percentage from the last two games being around 50% when the Aggies were shooting above 70%. I hope the team can get back on track with free throws in a close game those are often the difference. Shambria and N'dea playing well defensively and with Sham running the offense. The bench has come in and given the team some good solid minutes, that must continue. Big question mark is going to be how healthy Carter will be.
BQ_90
AG
fitzwatema said:

mullokmotx said:

I was also going to point out the free throw percentage from the last two games being around 50% when the Aggies were shooting above 70%. I hope the team can get back on track with free throws in a close game those are often the difference. Shambria and N'dea playing well defensively and with Sham running the offense. The bench has come in and given the team some good solid minutes, that must continue. Big question mark is going to be how healthy Carter will be.
I'm hoping that is fatigue and with this rest that will get back to normal
GigemD

Martin's jumper is so smooth. I wish we got to see more of it !!
oklaunion
About the only thing that bother me was when, several times in the game, Sham would have an open 3 shot but decide to take it to the rim and, subsequentially, get blocked or lose it. She can make the 3 pointer!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.