*****BTHO Tennessee*****

3,967 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rudybryan
aggietoolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
64-49 Ags. 7:25

Letting UT back in it
biobioprof
Sloppy play. Blair calls timeout
aggietoolman
AG
Wells had a monster night. Back to 20 pt lead
aggietoolman
AG
78-60 Ags. 1:18
aggietoolman
AG
79-62 Ags final
Wicked Good Ag
After we stopped their run and got back to 22-23 pt lead should have gotten the bench in
fitzwatema
AG
12 assist, 6 steals, only 9 turnovers and lost the rebound battle by just 3! Share the ball, don't turn it over will lead to success in most games.
BQ_90
AG
Big bounce back win
Aggie1205
AG
Great games by Wells and Washington in particular. Wish we had gotten the bench more minutes late. Nice bounce back win.
BQ92
AG
fitzwatema said:

12 assist, 6 steals, only 9 turnovers and lost the rebound battle by just 3! Share the ball, don't turn it over will lead to success in most games.

And I believe we had 3 of this TOs in first four mins of game.
biobioprof
Aggie1205 said:

Great games by Wells and Washington in particular. Wish we had gotten the bench more minutes late. Nice bounce back win.
Glad you mentioned Washington. I thought she played really well tonight and while our local guys noticed, the national coverage will focus on Wells and Carter. 11 points, 7 assists and just 1 turnover. Plus some good D.
aggieFann
Great game by Wells and Carter picked it up in the second half. But hats off to Washington who played really well from her defense , to shot making , to assists, to free throw making. She's really improved since that Lamar game. Also good job by Jones on the boards with double digit rebounds. I was nervous before tip-off but we had a lot of bright spots tonight. Hopefully we keep this up
aggie67,74&76
fitzwatema
AG
Yes, Washington had a very nice game and Jones very quietly did a fantastic job rebounding! I wish Johnson could have got going earlier, but those 2 early fouls really hampered her impact.
oklaunion
https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/game-thread-lady-vols-at-no-21-22-texas-a-m.302168/

13 pages on UT's thread on the A&M game.

Takeaways:

They hate their coach.
Pat wouldn't have done it that way.
A&M is no good.
A&M is good.
Zero love for Carter but some grudging respect.
Why can't we cover Wells?

You have to give it to Vols fans, they are a rabid bunch of fans.
Rudybryan
https://www.knoxnews.com/videos/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/womens-basketball/2018/11/30/lady-vols-2018-2019-season/2159848002/?playlistIndex=0

https://utsports.com/watch/?Archive=8174&type=Archive
Wicked Good Ag
Carter will get her points likely every game because she can create but Wells and Washington yesterday were the stars of the game

In the next two years if Jones and Johnson or whoever else in the post can make the bunny shots or move out and hit from 10-12 feet then we could with this roster and additions/return of injured players be in the mix for Elite 8/ Final four runs in 2020 and 2021

On side note note the Manvel kid who is committed to us is playing CSHS tonight
she is quick and good with the ball and although I didn't see Manvel press much when I saw them early in the year looks to be the type that can guard you hard from endline to endline if need be

Hope CSHS wins, they look very impressive for a teams without a kid likely over 5-9
biobioprof
so, fitzwatema... the Ags played so well last night that I'm thinking you should take over making the game threads.
Rudybryan
biobioprof said:

so, fitzwatema... the Ags played so well last night that I'm thinking you should take over making the game threads.
You are so sweet bio.....
fitzwatema
AG
Rudybryan said:

biobioprof said:

You are so sweet bio.....
Thanks for the support, but you two do a much better analysis than I do! To be honest I got tired of the bickering and bashing going on in the Miss. State thread and decided to start a diversion thread! BTHO Florida!
Rudybryan
We better BTHO Florida because I hv already paid for my trip to Greenville
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.