My Hero Caylinne Martin -

2,040 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by finistratbob
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As we prepare for our annual #BTHOBC game, take a look at how Caylinne Martin is honoring a local small business owner in her fight with breast cancer.

from Coach Starkey
This is such an amazing story...each player on our team was to select a member of their family that has battled cancer and their name would be placed on the back of our game jerseys for our Play4Kay game. Cayline had no one in her family that had battled cancer so on her very own she started calling hospitals and asking if they had any breast cancer patients that might needed uplifting. That's how she met Mary Beth House -- now Mary Is a member of our Aggie Basketball family.

click link below for video.......Bio pls fix for me

https://www.facebook.com/AggieWomensHoops/videos/357510335067093/
Rudybryan
aggieFann
This is awesome
biobioprof
not sure about how to embed facebook video, but is this the same?

fitzwatema
AG
Great story and great job by C. Martin!
Rudybryan
bio .....yes.....thanks
Rudybryan
ttt
finistratbob
They are real heroes
greg.w.h
AG
Biobioprof! We miss you, sir!!!
finistratbob
I am sure that heroes are not born because rescuers are a profession. The teacher saves the minds and the doctors save the bodies. A real hero is a person who sacrifices himself to the world. I recently read an essay https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/my-hero/ on superheroes and I realized that we are choosing the wrong idols.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.