Middle School age girls Club Teams

853 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by biobioprof
73Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am hoping some of you can help me with this. i have an employee who has a 13-year old girl. she is tall and athletic and looks like she may grow into something special.

She attends a small public school (Hudson ISD in Angelina County).

Do any of you know if there are some Club Teams in the Houston area that we could contact to see if she could play for them in the off-season?
rynning
AG
Does she already play basketball?
73Ag
AG
rynning said:

Does she already play basketball?
yes, however, only in public school
RG20
There are club teams everywhere in Houston.
Chances are, she has some team members who already play club and can probably hop on one of their teams. Texas Elite is one of the best on the girls side and they have a couple of Houston teams. Google their website, I think it's txelitebasketball.com. Joey Simmons runs this club and has teams everywhere.
biobioprof
RG20 said:

There are club teams everywhere in Houston.
Chances are, she has some team members who already play club and can probably hop on one of their teams. Texas Elite is one of the best on the girls side and they have a couple of Houston teams. Google their website, I think it's txelitebasketball.com. Joey Simmons runs this club and has teams everywhere.
This might be helpful

https://txelitebasketball.com/houston-tryouts

Quote:

Tryouts for 2019 Texas Elite adidas teams are coming in January. The cost to tryout is $10 per player. Texas Elite tries to place all players that attends a tryout on a team. There will be more tryouts listed as gym space becomes available. Please complete the form attached on the left side of this page and bring it to tryouts. Be at tryout at least 15 minutes prior to start to check in all players.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.