Season ticket holder seating vs. Lamar 11 a.m. on Thurs 12/29??

1,042 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rudybryan
cs69ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The last few years, searing was in designated sections rather than your normal season ticket seating.
Any word anywhere on this ?? I have not seen nor heard anything.
rrtodds
AG
There was also a Season Ticket Holder Reception before the game year before last.

It was well attended and much appreciated.
cs69ag
AG
I have been told by Claudia, GB's sec, that we can just sit in our regular season ticket seat.
She said if not happy based on where all the kids seating, you can go to ticket office and get a ticket for another spot.
Supposed to be announced on the radio show tonight, and hopefully posted somewhere too.
old yeller
AG
I have two courtside seats that I am not using tomorrow. You are welcome to them or just use yours to get in and go sit on the floor (FL5 Row 1 Seats 1 & 2). I can also transfer them to you electronically or anyone else who wants to use them. Text me at 210 365 838 eight if you want them.
Rudybryan
Ticket(s) for this game are included in your 2018-19 season ticket package and your regular seat(s) are reserved for this game.

Please note that, while your regular seat(s) are reserved for this game, there may be elementary-aged students seated in some sections that include season ticket holders.

Sections 105, 106, 120 and 121 have been designated as season-ticket only sections. If your regular seat is not in one of these areas but you would like to sit in these sections, you are invited to move to open seats in these sections for this event.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.