2011 TA&M vs Baylor on SEC Network at 2:30

1,105 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Chapa96
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today on the SEC Network they will be showing the 2011 NCAA Tournament game between A&M vs Baylor. Set your DVR.

Baylor beat the Ags 3 times. 2 in the regular season and 1 in the conference championship and all games were relatively close. To beat them and the way they beat them and the great defense of Griner.

Highlights of the game below and Sydney Colson interview in the end. "THAT'S HOW YOU BALL SYDNEY! THAT'S HOW YOU BALL!!"

rrtodds
AG
... that's how you ball! Tell us Syd Col!
Rudybryan
Oh do I remember this game....we yelled so long and so loud that I had a sore throat for a week....
Oh what a game....side notes
towards the end of the 4th quarter we watch Baylor fans hit the exit and leave there team flat(classless)
Kim acted like an a$$......as usual

BUT WE WON.....and it was sweet....payback is a *****
greg.w.h
AG
Best game of the tournament in my opinion. Loved the Stanford and ND games but neither team was as big of a challenge for us.
JR69
AG
I recorded the game in real time - good thing it's hard to wear out a DVD since I can't count the number of times I've watched it. The two highlights I remember most are Sydney Carter taking the ball away from Brittany Griner and Sydney Colson stuffing Odyssey Sims under the Baylor basket. And there was Colson's and 1 near the end of the game an of course the post game.
lilsportag02
AG
We played them 4 times that year and I was at every single game. This was one of the best games I've ever witnessed. Living in Waco, going to work the day after this game and rubbing it in to my Baylor friends was the best ever!
Chapa96
AG
I was there!! Still have my ticket stub. Such a great game!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.