Who is left

2,612 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rudybryan
dchack1971
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Without a weekly rooster update it is hard to determine who remains on this team , with experience and without . Would someone who knows please provide an update ( by position) Thanks
Rudybryan
This was posted previously so start here......

biobioprof
11:10a, 5/8/18
L

I believe that Johnson has 3 years of eligibility remaining. 2016-17 Fr at Louisville, RS last year with us.

My guesses, roughly ordered by my confidence

1 Chennedy Carter, Shambria Washington
Carter is the obvious starter and Washington was brought in to be a PG. The only doubt here would be if Carter plays the 2 more in the future.

5 Ciera Johnson, Caylinne Martin (currently suspended)
Blair will go small before we see a third post.

3 Kayla Wells, ??
I see Aaliyah Wilson sliding to the 3 when Wells is out of the game.

4 N'dea Jones, Cheah Rael-Whitsett, Aja Ellison
The comments from Blair posted in the other thread by AggieFann makes me think he sees Cheah as an Anriel replacement. I don't know if Ellison will be a grad transfer, but she shared an award for classroom performance at their WBB banquet, and she'd have enough hours based on having a RS year.

2 Jada Walton, Aaliyah Wilson
Wilson could easily be the starter, but Jada could surprise here. I was impressed with her in limited PT.

I don't have a good sense of where Jasmine Williams and Aaliyah Jackson fit or how they developed during the past year.

Edit to add: Eagle article confirms that Ellison is a grad transfer.

dchack1971
AG
Thank you!
Tzone
Chennedy will more than likely spend more time at the 2. Aliyah Wilson to the 1 spot as she can also handle the rock. Coaches always liked, and recruited to have the ability to play 2 point guards together. AJ Felix couldn't see it, hence the choice of Florida State. I'm sure this also played a role in Danni's decision to leave.

Aliyah Jackson and Jasmine Williams play the 3. Possibility of Jackson also playing the 2.

Thymes
Who is AJ Felix?
Tzone
Correction - AJ Alix. Grad transfer from TCU that started at the point for Florida State last season.
Rudybryan
Dreimane, a 6-5 center

Add her to mix
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.