What positions do the new transfers play?

2,322 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Thymes
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm talking about the ones that transferred in last year, not the recent ones.

The theory is both Danni and Howard would be benched and that's why they are leaving?

this is the theory that Hop is floating on Premium.

I thought they where 4 and 5 position players?
biobioprof
BQ_90 said:

The theory is both Danni and Howard would be benched and that's why they are leaving?

Does Hop follow WBB? That seems totally wrong to me.

Ciera is listed as a 5 and was expected to take Khaalia's spot. Her profile coming out of HS:

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/190240
Quote:

A true post that consistently scores on the block.

Wilson is more like Danni in terms of being a 2/3 at 5-11. Jasmine Lumpkin was the 3 last season so I don't think Danni would lose much PT to Wilson and I can imagine them both on the court together. Blair's pattern hasn't been to replace a productive veteran with a new player.

If anything, I might believe that Danni wants a little less PT and maybe thinks she could be more productive if she gets more rest than she did the past two seasons.
Wicked Good Ag
BQ_90 said:

If that is what Hop is floating maybe just stick with men's bb ...or neither
Tzone
No, they wouldn't be benched. Danni's minutes would've definitely seen a major reduction because of Wilson's ability to play the 1 & 2 allowing Chennedy to play the 2. Anriel would see less time as well simply because of the expected development of Jones at the 4 allowing them to stretch the floor. Johnson is a 5 and won't see nearly the amount of double teams as Hillsman if Jones shoots as expected.
trackaggie76
AG
Makes sense--their minutes were potentially going to be reduced here so they decided to transfer to another program where their minutes will potentially be reduced.
Thymes
trackaggie76 said:

Makes sense--their minutes were potentially going to be reduced here so they decided to transfer to another program where their minutes will potentially be reduced.
They're youngsters in their early 20s and their brains aren't fully developed yet. I have a couple of those, and I can verify that some life decisions they make don't necessarily make sense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.