Transfers everywhere

11,148 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JR69
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
see every program is going through this......kids today ( and parents) want their way and if they don't get it, feel slighted, dont get stroked enough, someone raised their voice.....can't wait for them to get out in the real world and find out its not all apples and cream.
biobioprof
Coaching change at Ole Miss

biobioprof

Only non-Senior to start for tOSU in 2017-18
biobioprof
biobioprof said:

Coaching change at Ole Miss

Ole Miss is also losing some other notable players:

https://wbbblog.com/2018/04/05/womens-basketball-transfers-spring-summer-2018/2/

Quote:

Ole Miss
Barbara Johnson, 5-8 JR guard, Toronto, ON
Madinah Muhammad, 5-8 JR guard, Chicago, IL
Chyna Nixon, 5-9 SO guard, Philadelphia, PA
Kate Rodgers, 6-2 JR forward, Birmingham, AL Troy
Promise Taylor, 6-5 FR center, Issaquah, WA
Nixon and Taylor are the ones other than Muhammad that jump out to me.
mullokmotx
AG
Chloe Jackson was LSU's leading scorer. One of their players did not make the NCAA game for violation of team rules.
biobioprof
mullokmotx said:

Chloe Jackson was LSU's leading scorer. One of their players did not make the NCAA game for violation of team rules.
Two actually:
http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22797250/lsu-faustine-aifuwa-sit-tourney-opener-violating-team-rules
Quote:

LSU coach Nikki Fargas announced Friday that center Faustine Aifuwa and reserve guard Dekeriya Patterson did not travel with the team to Columbus, Ohio, and will not play in Saturday's NCAA tournament opener against Central Michigan.

A school official said the two players were left behind due to a violation of team rules.
Patterson is transferring.
biobioprof

mullokmotx
AG
Looks like Jackson wanted to have a better chance to play for a national championship.
SwervinKervin
AG
Could not agree more!! Parents are even more at fault here. Whatever happened to commitment and loyalty?! And that means when things don't go your way....I see the same thing in HS select baseball
I coach....
biobioprof

biobioprof
lilsportag02
AG
https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/Promise-Taylor-a-member-of-the-2018-All-SEC-Womens-Basketball-Freshman-Team-is-transferring-from-Ole-Miss-to-Mississippi-State-118223334
twohyped
AG
Stop it with the "being disappointed" comments.

Coaches leave programs "at will" with no restrictions. Players should have similar freedoms. It's Anriel's future, and she's doing what's in "her" best interest within the guidelines of the NCAA. It's no different than an employee leaving one company to work for another company in search of advancement, personal development, or an environment that suits him/her better than their current environment.

Thanks to Anriel for the three years that she gave us on the basketball court and I'm the track. Best wishes to her in all her future endeavors.
JR69
AG
twohyped said:

You might consider stopping it with the pompous lecturing.
biobioprof
JR69 said:

twohyped said:

My reaction was more along the lines of: telling people on Texags what kinds of comments should stop is rarely successful unless you're a mod.... and even then it seems to be hit and miss.
JR69
AG
biobioprof said:

JR69 said:

twohyped said:

My reaction was more along the lines of: telling people on Texags what kinds of comments should stop is rarely successful unless you're a mod.... and even then it seems to be hit and miss.
You're more tactful than I am. It's one of the reasons I seldom post here any more - my old age lack of tact.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.