WBB Championship: Notre Dame vs Miss State

5,967 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
5 PM CDT ESPN

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs.
mullokmotx
AG
The thing that has impressed me about MSU is their ability to hit the 3. When they didn't do that, and McCowan got in foul trouble they lost. Notre Dame seems to be able to score consistently, and Young and Ogunbowale have really impressed me.
94chem
Who are McCowan's parents? She makes Serena look like a toddler.
biobioprof
94chem said:

Who are McCowan's parents? She makes Serena look like a toddler.
IIRC, they said on Friday that her parents are both like 5-7. Tall grandparents, though.
94chem
MSU having trouble dribbling, shooting, passing, and getting back. Otherwise they look strong.
Jetty
AG
Is Blair Schaefer hurt?
Ag&AgMom
AG
Blair caused a turnover...so she was benched for awhile. Vic has turned up the "D."
Jetty
AG
Gotcha she's back on the court. Thanks!
biobioprof
3 points in the quarter. Wow!
Outrigger
If MSU had hit their layups early, they'd be up by over twenty. Can't expect ND to keep playing so poorly. I always worry in sports that missed opportunities can come back to haunt you later. Hope Vic wins this one. Looks great so far.
mullokmotx
AG
ND very frustrated with the aggressive physical play of MSU. They think the refs are not calling fouls. Can't complain too much since that is what we did when Vic was here and that helped win a National Championship.
BanderaAg956
If McCowen could hit 50% of her shots low in the paint they would be up by 20-25. The game plan is great, make shots from the low post. Hit a few 3's and play great defense (get rebounds)!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Outrigger
ND is taking over and has MSU on the run. Only two points behind now and MSU has two starters on the bench with fouls and can't score.
biobioprof
Tied up going into the last quarter
94chem
Pretty big pucker missing 5 FT's there.
Outrigger
ND has 16-1 run to tie the game at the end of third. I expect MSU to get beat. The ref's have taken over the game. ND has gotten real physical and MSU is fouling.
BanderaAg956
McCown is getting abused on every possession with very few calls. Reminds me of play against Tyler Davis, just pound him with no calls!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
mazzag
AG
Vic's daughter is not good.
biobioprof
Ro!
biobioprof
lol. That was her first made basket.
aggietony2010
AG
Huge reach on Mabry not called. Awful.
biobioprof
Should have been on Mabrey
94chem
Wow. Ref just cost MSU the game. Horrible no call on ND. Then McCowan has to give away her 5th to save the game.
94chem
Maybe McCowan can get a consolation call from Acie over missing the uncontested layup.
coupland boy
AG
94chem said:

Wow. Ref just cost MSU the game. Horrible no call on ND. Then McCowan has to give away her 5th to save the game.

"Luck" of the irish
Outrigger
McGowan has missed at least six layups in this game. Game should have been won by now.
mazzag
AG
Omg
94chem
Awesome individual play with huge assist from refs.
Outrigger
Can't frigging believe it. ND throws in a prayer at the buzzer to win.
biobioprof
wow.
mazzag
AG
Fixed
GiveEmHellBill
AG
.1 seconds left?

Seriously, they should have just said the game was over.
mazzag
AG
There's no time left. This is cruel.
Hand Of God
AG
Ogunbowale hits two game winners in the FF. Can't beat that.
Madmarttigan
AG
Just adding insult to injury
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.