Why Mississippi State Can Win the NCAA Tournament

1,533 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BanderaAg956
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why Mississippi State Can Win the NCAA Tournament
It's a highly competitive Final Four field with one overwhelming favorite, but MSU has taken down that favorite before and has steadily dominated throughout this NCAA Tournament.
By Aman Kidwai@AmanfromCT Mar 30, 2018, 11:57am EDT

If forced to pick one of the three Final Four teams not named UConn that has the best chance of winning it all, Mississippi State would be the one.

Vic Schaefer has built quite a team over in Starkville, Mississippi. The Bulldogs have had an even better regular season than last year's team, which made the National Championship game after a huge upset of UConn.

read article from swish appeal....
https://www.swishappeal.com/2018/3/30/17178910/mississippi-state-bulldogs-final-four-vic-schaefer-morgan-william-victoria-vivians-ncaa-tournament
Charlie 31
AG
Vic Schaefer, that's why.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Vic has th opportunity to beat ND for a championship again.
Ag_B_10
AG
Any chance when Blair retires, we can lure Vic back here?
BanderaAg956
Ag_B_10 said:

Any chance when Blair retires, we can lure Vic back here?

Let's see... MSU has 8,000 at every home game and A&M has 2,000-3,000 at most home games. I'd say not a chance!

I don't get why our fanbase can't support great basketball for the women.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.