Why UConn May Not Win it All

1,742 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by alamoaggie 64
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why UConn May Not Win it All

Last year proved the Huskies weren't untouchable, here's what it would take for them to go down again in the Final Four.

more.......
https://www.swishappeal.com/2018/3/30/17179290/why-uconn-may-not-win-it-all
aggieFann
The UConn team this year is a lot better than last year's team. They now have 6'6" Stevens and their pg is playing a lot better. They've already beat ND and Louisville this year and If they meet MS State again they will be highly motivated to beat them. I don't see anyone beating them but anything can happen
Bucketrunner
ABC

Anybody But uConn
Cardiac Saturday
AG
^
|

+1
biobioprof
Stone44
AG
I like UConn. They are winners and Geno is the best basketball coach on the planet....at any level.
Gap
AG
And just like that Uconn is gone.

aggieFann
Wow I didn't expect that. ND made me eat my words and to think we almost beat them
Hand Of God
AG
Muffet McGraw has had Geno's number more than any other coach nationally. I think she now holds the head-to-head lead against him in the FF.
rrtodds
AG
It's almost deja vu all over again ... ND beats UCon in the semi and now must face, at least, one Aggie!

Deja vu to you, Vick! It's your's and your time!
Rudybryan
UCONN to return to power has to start playing real teams and get out of power puff conference to pad their stats.
aggiebrad94
AG
Crazy that ND lisl two 5-point leads with under a minute in regulation and overtime yet still won.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Going out on a limb that Geno will vote his team as #1 in the final poll. Just like he did when we won it all.

He's got everything, everything except "class", IMHO.
Matt_ag98
aggiebrad94 said:

Crazy that ND lisl two 5-point leads with under a minute in regulation and overtime yet still won.
Yeah and ND almost screwed it up again by letting them get that full court lob with one second, lucky for them that girl missed the lay-up
alamoaggie 64
I think you are right. I don't think they will either.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.