***** BTHO Notre Dame!! *****

4,784 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
BeatHellOutOfTU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drevans956 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Williams is not very good? No hustle, lots of mistakes..: I know she is a big but come on! Now I don't watch a lot, but this game she looks bad.

Obviously, you don't watch a lot! Go back to watching grass grow!

Very insightful... watch her she's slow, no hustle
biobioprof
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

drevans956 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Williams is not very good? No hustle, lots of mistakes..: I know she is a big but come on! Now I don't watch a lot, but this game she looks bad.

We knew you were a moron when you called Williams a big.
BanderaAg956
Can someone ask Blair to wake Starkey up and ask him to coach some defense?

We need some stops or you never catch up!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
biobioprof said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

drevans956 said:

BeatHellOutOfTU said:

We knew you were a moron when you called Williams a big.

BINGO..... MORON AT BEST!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
MidTnAg
AG
Carter is starting to play like "me-first" Starks does in the men's games.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Hillsman... my bad
Chuck Gay
AG
MidTnAg said:

Carter is starting to play like "me-first" Starks does in the men's games.

And it may be our best hope. We lose the DePaul game otherwise.
BanderaAg956
Hillsman

13 points
5 rebounds
3 assists
1 foul

Hand Of God
AG
Really frustrating to watch Ogunbowale and Mabrey make so many open threes. How are we losing their two best players so often?
MidTnAg
AG
If we continue to let them have easy offensive rebounds and take wide open threes, it will not make any difference as to what Carter does.
Hand Of God
AG
Carter getting hot again.
biobioprof
We may lose this, but the way some of you post you would think we were down 20.
LeonardSkinner
For the past couple of minutes, it's looked like they were completely unaware of how much time remained.
BanderaAg956
I just hope we can find and assistant coach that can coach defense!

Hand Of God
AG
To my surprise, A&M was able to keep this game close the entire way. We needed a little more production from Dani to push us over the top today.
Potcake
AG
Great year Ags!
BanderaAg956
Not a single point from the bench. Oh wait, we rarely use our bench!

No defense at all.

Couldn't get a team with 7 players in foul trouble.

MidTnAg
AG
We got beat, as expected, by a team that obviously has more talent than we do. We played a good game.
We could have guarded there three point shots better. But beating ND would have taken a nearly perfect game from us.
JR69
AG
Anriel Howard finished the season with 439 rebounds, beating the old record by 79 boards, and 436 points. Career rebound total is 1002, 82 more than the old career record of 920. Still my favorite player on this team. One more year!
Hand Of God
AG
Carter averaged over 31 ppg in the tournament. What a star.
coldmoose
Competitive against top talent. Hoped for a different outcome. But they fought. Let's see what next year holds. Thank you to the squad and staff for an exciting season.
soso33
Hand Of God said:

To my surprise, A&M was able to keep this game close the entire way. We needed a little more production from Dani to push us over the top today.

Seems to me that in this game plan of putting everything on Carter's back (and I'm not saying I think it's a bad plan when you have someone as brilliant as she is with the ball), that Williams' role is to space out the floor so that defenders can't cheat. I feel like she played her role, and she mostly knocked down shots when she got her few looks. I don't think the balance of this game was in her hands at all.

Notre Dame was a beatable team. In fact, I'd say that DePaul was a harder game for the Ags. I think the difference in the game was on the defensive end.
gigem70
AG
We looked like we had very little energy after the first quarter. Got out shot and out hustled for three quarters.
aggieFann
What a season and I can't believe we almost pulled that out against a number 1 seed. Our focus definitely needs to be on defense this summer! Howard is just remarkable. Her growth from freshman year to now is unbelievable and we still get one more year out of her. I can't wait to see what Wilson and Johnson bring once they're eligible. This team can go very far next year folks. If we can get a stretch 5 I think that will help tremendously on both ends of the floor. Thank you Lumpkin and Hillsman for your years with us.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
11-20 free throws killed us !
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.