***** BTHO Notre Dame!! *****

4,772 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Notre Dame is a 1 seed for a reason, and the experts are all picking them.

So this is what Blair likes to call playing with house money.

This tourney needs a 1 seed to go down... let's do it!
Cardiac Saturday
AG
Gig 'em from Spokane!!!!!!!
biobioprof
What the hack has Nell been watching? Nobody talks about Carter's ball handling?!
CEAg78
AG
Well, they probably get side-tracked by her scoring.
Aggie1205
AG
BTHO ND!
BanderaAg956
They only have seven (7) players available. Use your bench and wear them down by running them hard!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
Come on Danni, you need to be on today!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
RomanAg11
AG
BTHO nd!
DD88
AG
WatchESPN link
BanderaAg956
Howard looking good in the paint with Hillsman. Use that inside out low until they converge and give someone else an open shot.

Limit turnovers and rushed or bad shots. Keep pushing low and make them defend or foul!

biobioprof
26-19 Ags after 1
Aggie1205
AG
Good end to the quarter. ND has two players with two fouls already.
biobioprof
10-15 from the field
DrQuincy
AG
Pedal to the metal!
Potcake
AG
Step on those Irish necks!!!
HC
I love ND, but I love my Aggies way more! Full throttle girls!
Hand Of God
AG
So many open threes for the Irish.
biobioprof
47-45 Ags at half
Jbob88
We are so bad at defense. Is this our normal?
BanderaAg956
I hate ND as much as I hate tu. Crush them!

I guess we slowed it down with Howard out.

I still think we need 4 of 6 of our ladies in double figures. Push the ball low and draw fouls.

SOMEBODY GUARD MABRY!!!

biobioprof
Going to be interesting. Both teams have been good in the second half during the year. ND blew Villanova out in the second half and also had a huge comeback vs Tennessee.
The Night Ag Cometh
Hand Of God
AG
Mabrey about to get 30 on nothing but threes.
BanderaAg956
So far we are looking ugly to start the second half!

Stupid turnover, missed shot under the basket, nobody guarding MABRY!

BanderaAg956
Come on, 1 on 4, and she scores!

PLAY SOME DEFENSE OR SIT DOWN!

Outscored by 5 in the second quarter and being out scored by 7 already in the third quarter!

BanderaAg956
If you don't make some stops you are never going to win this game.

coldmoose
Time to turn the tide and swing the momentum.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Williams is not very good? No hustle, lots of mistakes..: I know she is a big but come on! Now I don't watch a lot, but this game she looks bad.
Hand Of God
AG
Little to no production from the bench will make this tough.
BanderaAg956
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Williams is not very good? No hustle, lots of mistakes..: I know she is a big but come on! Now I don't watch a lot, but this game she looks bad.

Obviously, you don't watch a lot! Go back to watching grass grow!

biobioprof
63-68 ND after 3
BanderaAg956
Hand Of God said:

Little to no production from the bench will make this tough.

Playing ZERO DEFENSE ... Starkey is a waste of coaching position!

JR69
AG
Howard with her 20th double-double of the season
Chuck Gay
AG
Outstanding effort so far. I wouldn't have guessed we'd be here with the #1 seed with so much athleticism after 3 quarters.

Let's go!
Hand Of God
AG
Howard has been a monster on the glass.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.