Swagger like us - by Chennedy Carter

1,567 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sports-Ag
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/chennedy-carter-texas-am

Quote:

Alright, so you just stepped inside our living room at Reed Arena. First thing you see is Emer Nichols and she dancin'. Kayla is sitting there quietly and getting dressed, she's in the zone. I'm beside her on my phone, scrolling through Twitter or Instagram. Then you've got Khaalia and Danni Williams and they're schemin'. They got the whiteboard out and they're trying to figure out how we're going to beat whoever we're playing. Aaliyah Wilson is in the middle of the room cracking jokes - nobody is safe. Then, in the corner, is the Flossy Posse: That's Anriel, Lulu McKinney and Jaz Lumpkin they're wild. They talk about everything. Their night, their classes, TV shows, and they're dancin' and doing their own thing.
flossy posse? lol.
G Hunny Ag
Insightful and fun fun article. Thanks chennedy
greg.w.h
AG
President Chen!!!

Great article. Amazing baller, fantastic tone, and loves A&M. Couldn't ask for more.
BanderaAg956
It seems like ever time our teams or players talk swagger we get beat!

I like the Michigan T-shirts - Talk less, Do more!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
JR69
AG
I'm not a big fan of too much swagger - it's already approaching too much.
Sports-Ag
AG
Great article by Chennedy. She loves being an Aggie.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.