***** BTHO LSU (SEC Tournament) !! *****

6,163 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GigemD
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can Carter and Anriel deliver on the promises they made yesterday to Maria, Nell, and Andy?

Carter said she played horrible in the first two games vs LSU and will do better. Anriel said she's looking for 20+ from Chennedy today.

aggieFann
Let's just hope our defense is better than our last game against them and we stay out of foul trouble. If we continue to have balanced scoring and limit turnovers, i can see us coming out on top. LSU goes through Louis and Jackson a lot so we have to be able to at least shut one of them down.
cs69ag
AG
for lsu, Mitchell is improved....so Hillsman will have to do her job
and they have a short little gal who made some 3's out of the corner
at lsu when we were trying to stop their main to shooters from the wing
or top of the circle.
aggieFann
We're going to have to do a better job rebounding. Right now, LSU is quicker at crashing the boards.
biobioprof
Anriel gets her 2nd foul before the end of the 1st. Any word on Wells? Looks like Walton is in.
biobioprof
22-21 Ags after 1. My stream is behind reality, though.
aggieFann
Wells has on sweats so I doubt she will play but we got lucky with those last two plays by LSU. We have to take care of the ball and move it on offense. I hope Howard being in foul trouble doesn't hurt us in the 2nd Quarter.
BanderaAg956
LSU is beating us at our own game. They are doing a better job getting the ball down low for easy layups and 3 foot shots.

We are certainly getting the ball down low some times but we are settling for 10 foot shots instead of 3 footers.

Oh yea way too many turnovers!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggieFann
Come on Ags where's the hustle? Too much standing around on both ends of the floor. I feel like Blair is going to have one of those "preaching" halftime speeches.
biobioprof
I thought the LSU defender fouled Danni before she extended her elbow.
biobioprof
I hate that one handed pass,
biobioprof
2 fouls on Carter.
BanderaAg956
7 Trip's in a row with no points for A&M. Settle down and stop chunking up 3's!

Stop throwing the ball away.

I don't see any offensive identity right now! Just confused!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggieFann
Looks like Howard is coming back in
Artimus Gordon
Getting our butts kicked. No movement on offense or defense
Artimus Gordon
28-37 LSU
aggieFann
Telegraphing passes and not playing with any emotion right now
biobioprof
Some really dumb passes given that they've been preached to about how LSU is good at getting in passing lanes.
Artimus Gordon
34-39 LSU halftime. At least we got it down to 5
biobioprof
34-39 at half.
aggieFann
Good shot by Howard. Hopefully we build on this. We are basically throwing away the ball on offense and allowing wide open shots on defense. Lucky to be down 5. I still have faith that we can turn it around
sharpdressedman
I did not see the first quarter. Lucky to be down by only 5 at the half. Turnovers, wide-open shots for lsu, and poor offensive play make lsu appear the better team.
aggieFann
One adjustment we can make on offense it to keep driving on Hillsman's side. We are either getting a layup or getting fouled when we do that because her defender can't help out
BanderaAg956
aggieFann said:

One adjustment we can make on offense it to keep driving on Hillsman's side. We are either getting a layup or getting fouled when we do that because her defender can't help out

Good point, they are doubling Hillsman.... so come from that side and draw that second person off Hillsman.

Keep driving to the basket!

aggieFann
These refs arent giving us any calls on these loose balls that go out of bounds but I'm liking this tempo of the game a whole let better . it seems that we're doubling Louis at the top.
Aggie1205
AG
52-45 Ags
Justanotherposter
Coach Blair talked about those one handed passes. Whatever he said during halftime, it seems to be working.
aggieFann
you have to be kidding me with that last foul on Howard that was such a horrendous call
Justanotherposter
56-54. This will be a close one
aggieFann
Wow both Howard and Carter with 4 fouls
Aggie1205
AG
Bad looking shot by Lumpkin.
aggieFann
Aggie1205 said:

Yeah and she's 0-4 from the FT line but she's made some short jumpers too. Anytime Carter drives now or tries to play defense I hold my breath on that last foul being called
Aggie1205
AG
aggieFann said:

Aggie1205 said:

Yeah and she's 0-4 from the FT line but she's made some short jumpers too. Anytime Carter drives now or tries to play defense I hold my breath on that last foul being called

She is being very careful on D.
CapCityAg89
AG
This is as poorly officiated a game as I. Can recall seeing.
aggieFann
Goodness that pass by Carter set that up. I hope it isn't a player control foul on Danni.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.