**** BTHO Mississippi State ****

3,902 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cs69ag
Thymes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C'mon Ags, this will be hard but this can be done!
biobioprof
ESPN2 at 4PM CST.

Mizzou leading Tenn at halftime.
biobioprof
Mizzou wins!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400987833
Rudybryan
LSU wins

biobioprof
Fans in Starkville lined up 4 hours ago.
aggieFann
We're going to need to play very well to pull this out
Rudybryan
Carter and Hillsman not starting for violation of team rules

Hillsman a senior should know better
MidTnAg
AG
Really don't like our new colors -- black and pink.
We used to be Maroon and White.
aggieFann
Couldn't have asked for a worse start
biobioprof
MidTnAg said:

Really don't like our new colors -- black and pink.
We used to be Maroon and White.
Its the breast cancer uniform.
Cranch69
AG
Homer calls i
aggieFann
How many right handed drives are we going to allow
biobioprof
Looked like Blair was working a ref at the quarter break
dchack1971
AG
We are not fast enough to stay with MS.
biobioprof
Rudybryan said:

Carter and Hillsman not starting for violation of team rules

Hillsman a senior should know better
After the recent MBB news, I was just glad it was only for being late.
aggieFann
Maybe if our shots start falling and we actually play defense this can turn into a better game
cs69ag
AG
The token punishment of not starting 2 players and then putting them in 3-4 min after the game starts led to a 0-11 start. Doubt we will get within 11 points again...hope to be wrong!
Dumb not to be guarding Vivians, and no one is trying to stop the layups right down the lane.
Rudybryan
biobioprof said:

Fans in Starkville lined up 4 hours ago.
Do you see this crowd.....do you hear the excitement and you think Vic
should leave and come here.....we don't deserve him or Gary....there is no school support here
MidTnAg
AG
Mississippi State is just incredible. Fun to watch even if it is our opponent.
cs69ag
AG
I think part of it is not much to do in Starkville, and other than baseball, MSU is really not very good in other sports.
cs69ag
AG
glad to be wrong...down to 10 points!
lilsportag02
AG
TOTALLY agree! We drive from waco every chance we get to see them play and it's disgusting that the student body doesn't show up.
cs69ag
AG
same 11 point deficit at the half...takes a lot of energy to play catch up and of course we don't play many people.
so we will likely be out of gas in the 4th qtr..
biobioprof
cs69ag said:

I think part of it is not much to do in Starkville, and other than baseball, MSU is really not very good in other sports.
Compared to B/CS?
aggieFann
I'm all for discipline but I don't think not starting carter and Hillsman for this game was the best decision.
mullokmotx
AG
I think Missouri had over 11,000 for their game with UT today. If we can get Danni going we could get back in this. Their 3 pointers are the difference.
cs69ag
AG
yea...some other punishment that does hurt the rest of the team...like walk back to BCS after the game....
just kidding
maybe some extra "conditioning" after the next regular practice
MidTnAg
AG
cs69ag said:

unfortunately, Mississippi State has the lowest athletic budget of any SEC School.
mullokmotx
AG
Our players are getting pushed around all over the place and the refs swallow their whistles.
Rudybryan
Maybe low budget but BIG HEART
BanderaAg956
Three pointers by MSU and poor defense by A&M, you csn't Leave them open to take those three's!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
biobioprof
mullokmotx said:

Our players are getting pushed around all over the place and the refs swallow their whistles.
Meanwhile, foul trouble means Jaz and Chennedy can't challenge layups.
cs69ag
AG
Vic's team gives them a winner, plus Vivians is the all time scoring leader in MS high school and at MSU gets fans enthused.

How many charges total has our team taken this year? 2 or 3 maybe. As we all know, the passion on D that Vic's coaching demands gets fans very enthusiastic about the product on the floor.
BanderaAg956
cs69ag said:

Vic's team gives them a winner, plus Vivians is the all time scoring leader in MS high school and at MSU gets fans enthused.

How many charges total has our team taken this year? 2 or 3 maybe. As we all know, the passion on D that Vic's coaching demands gets fans very enthusiastic about the product on the floor.

Great example of recruiting and coaching paying off. Vic plays 10-12 girls regularly (with as many blowouts they get easy to do). Vic recruiting the best and coaching them up!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
Sad to see Williams, Hillsman, and Lumpkin with 5 points 7 personal fouls, and 12 rebounds between them.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.