***** BTHO Florida!! and Breast Cancer! *****

2,451 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mullokmotx
Hey Nav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
biobioprof
Glad for the win and a gutty performance. But in hindsight it was an odd game. Seemed to me like Florida could have done more to exploit their size advantage when Blair started the 3rd quarter small, and despite some easy baskets it seemed like Newbauer let the Gators take jump shots.

I also kept expecting someone to say Khaalia had the flu or something in the postgame. But I didn't hear anything like that.
Wicked Good Ag
Florida had a small bench and their "bigs" hit from outside. Only 9 on roster and one went down with bad ankle
With Hillsman not really having it tonight Blair did a solid job with Wells in for Hillsman for a long period of time.

The Aggies if they get behind always make a comeback. The question becomes how much energy is spent doing so and if the opponent can counter it. Florida didn't counter enough and we won a hard fought game. I like the Florida coach and their record doesn't show how good they are really. The last six games have been brutal in terms of schedule with I think all ranked teams including Miss State twice Missouri and SC
Flash02
THIS is why Blair has HOF before his name. Great coaching the 2nd half. Also Florida puts up 2xs more 3's than any other team. They hit most of them last night
aggieFann
Nice gutsy win but at some point we have to start playing solid defense. What is Starkey doing during practices? Our man to man is quite atrocious for a top 25 team.
cs69ag
AG
Our goal on D when Vic was here was to hold teams to 60 points or less. We have given up 80 points in both of the last 2 games. We can't go very far with our D and lack of depth. I was impressed with our press, and it helped turn the game around. Guess we don't play enough people to do that for very long in a game.

Wells has been a good sub when given the chance, but vs UF did not contribute much.
No way we win the game without Carter's hot shooting or if Lashes had fouled out.
Nice win, but the D is very worrisome.
mullokmotx
AG
Anriel had some HUGE offensive rebounds and put backs. We get so used to seeing her flying through the air to get the ball we can forget what an amazing player she is.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.