Bracketology 2/12/18

1,651 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Wicked Good Ag
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22404436/seeding-top-16-teams-bracketology-biggest-challenge-year

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology

Shorter version: Creme has us out of the top 16. His 4 seeds are Georgia, Mizzou, Stanford, and NC State.

We dropped to 17 in the AP poll, so that's consistent with his moving us out. Moving back up may be tough. We have 4 games left: Florida, Miss State, Arkansas, and Mizzou. Everyone else in the top 7 of the SEC is done with MSU. So we'd have to beat Vic in Starkville just to keep pace and/or go further than our seed in the SEC tourney.

I haven't accounted for other combinations of top 7 SEC teams beating each other, though.
aggieFann
Again the loss yesterday against an unranked LSU hurts. We basically have to win out to be in the top 16 or win the SEC tournament which is a long shot
aggieFann
Bio are you watching the Uconn vs Louisville game ?
biobioprof
aggieFann said:

Just turned it on. We went to Rudy's for thr radio show ... didn't realize GB was on the road recruiting.

What I caught there and since turning it on. UConn being UConn. Really impressive but hard to stay interested for games like the one they just had vs Wichita State where they won by a ridiculous margin.
lilsportag02
AG
We have to beat Missouri for our last game
aggieFann
biobioprof said:

aggieFann said:

Just turned it on. We went to Rudy's for thr radio show ... didn't realize GB was on the road recruiting.

What I caught there and since turning it on. UConn being UConn. Really impressive but hard to stay interested for games like the one they just had vs Wichita State where they won by a ridiculous margin.
Yes i agree. Louisville just had a really horrible first quarter. Once they settled in they actually played much better and ended up losing by 11
Rudybryan
aggieFann
Watching the halftime show of the Duke and Fl state game and in the latest reveal, we are not a top 4 seed and are out of the top 16.
biobioprof
https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-women/d1/top-16-committee-ranking
aggieFann
What has to happen for us to be a 4 seed outside of winning the next two games?
Wicked Good Ag
Semis of sec tourney along with a couple of teams ahead of us drop a game or two they on paper should win
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.