***** BTHO Auburn!!! *****

2,280 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by hsvag
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't care about Eagles or Pats endless pregame.

We will be at Reed!
aggietoolman
AG
I'm not going to make it today. Seems like we always have this game late in the afternoon on SB Sunday. 1pm would have been possible. That's the price of TV.
Kbeauty63
AG
22-15 A&M after 1st period
aggieFann
Nice steal and finish by Danni at the end of the 1st
biobioprof
34-20 4:37

I hate the subwoofer. Otherwise things going well. Kayla with a nice layup after a fake.
aggieFann
34-20 Ags up 4:37 in 2nd nice move by wells on the baseline
BanderaAg956
Wow, Blair playing a few backups early and they are playing well!
aggieFann
43-25 ags at half nice buzzer layup by Hillsman
biobioprof
Nice patience by Lulu on that last play to get the assist to Khaalia
BanderaAg956
Great to see some backups get into the game and doing some good work. Assists, rebounds, scoring, handling the ball well!
biobioprof
So ... Sumobots is basically like flipping coins.

Fine as long as the kids have fun, but zero actual engineering
MidTnAg
AG
Even though Auburn is a weaker team, the Aggies are really playing an excellent game.
aggieFann
What a pass by carter and finish by Lumpkin !!
zooguy96
Williams with two 3's. Ags up 24.
aggieFann
It's funny that this zone is making us share the ball more but I'm here for it
BanderaAg956
I really enjoy watching Danni Williams shoot when she shoots with confidence....
biobioprof
Danni joins the 1000 point club
Aggie1205
AG
And now the at least once a game clock malfunction.
biobioprof
66% fog % before Anriel's miss on the break.
zooguy96
This game is like the Rockets/Cavs game from last night. Auburn getting shredded.
aggieFann
66-39 end of 3rd
aggieFann
Our subs did not do well in the 4th we had a 30 point league go down to 15 at one point
Kbeauty63
AG
76-57 AGS 1:36 left
MidTnAg
AG
aggieFann said:

Our subs did not do well in the 4th we had a 30 point league go down to 15 at one point
Because they rarely play.
aggieFann
78-59 final
BanderaAg956
aggieFann said:

Yea, it was 66-33 at one point then you look up and it is 70-54 (4-21 point run). It wasn't all backups in either.
oklaunion
drevans956 said:

aggieFann said:

Yea, it was 66-33 at one point then you look up and it is 70-54 (4-21 point run). It wasn't all backups in either.
Yeah, but they were the ones stumbling around like they were new to the game. I have no idea why Lulu won't shoot. She was open several times and just won't take a shot.
MidTnAg
AG
This late in the season, our reserves should be able to hold their own against a much weaker team.

I wonder why they weren't?
fcag
AG
biobioprof said:

So ... Sumobots is basically like flipping coins.

Fine as long as the kids have fun, but zero actual engineering

In that setting, yes, it's basically flipping a coin, but the kids have a lot of fun.

The real engineering is when they learn to build and program their own.
aggieFann
MidTnAg said:

This late in the season, our reserves should be able to hold their own against a much weaker team.

I wonder why they weren't?
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but we already know they don't have much game-time experience which is unfortunate. At times they did look hesitant to attack the rim or handle the ball. Nonetheless at least they now have actual film to see what they need to work on
mullokmotx
AG
We were an impressive 22 of 35 inside the arc. The best thing was most of the bench players got some time on the floor in the first half. When they were on the court in the 4th quarter they didn't do much but hopefully every minute they played today will make them more comfortable next time. Khaalia missed 2 of her 3 free throws. I thought Auburn changed their press a little because in the first game they did not cover Jasmine at mid court and yesterday they did. In the 3rd quarter when they pressed we did a good job breaking it but that was helped when Danni hit her 3 pointers.
Wicked Good Ag
We did a great job breaking the press except for the turnover because Carter caught the pass before getting into the front court first. As for the bench they do better when put in one at a time instead of all together for the most part. Wells does great when in McKinney gats solid minutes for Carter or Danni but when all the subs were in pretty much together it was a train wreck. Blair did do some individual subbing well in the first half and I like that much better than all of them on the court at garbage time. Better for them to play with the first team some to improve
oklaunion
Wicked Good Ag said:

We did a great job breaking the press except for the turnover because Carter caught the pass before getting into the front court first. As for the bench they do better when put in one at a time instead of all together for the most part. Wells does great when in McKinney gats solid minutes for Carter or Danni but when all the subs were in pretty much together it was a train wreck. Blair did do some individual subbing well in the first half and I like that much better than all of them on the court at garbage time. Better for them to play with the first team some to improve
I sit at the 50 yard line and that was an incorrect backcourt call, in my opinion. Carter was in the air when she caught it and the ball never traveled back across the line. The ref was several feet still into the backcourt and didn't have a good angle. Everyone around us commented on the error.
biobioprof
oklaunion said:

Wicked Good Ag said:

I sit at the 50 yard line and that was an incorrect backcourt call, in my opinion. Carter was in the air when she caught it and the ball never traveled back across the line. The ref was several feet still into the backcourt and didn't have a good angle. Everyone around us commented on the error.
That did seem odd. I was wondering if I don't really know the rule and if it was because she caught it before she landed in the front court after taking off from the back court. But I haven't found that in the online explanations of the rules.
CEAg78
AG
I believe she is not in the front court until a foot hits the ground. Kind of the same as out-of-bounds: not out until she hits the floor.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.