SEC Tournament in Nashville.....tickets

2,452 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mullokmotx
lilsportag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anybody know when the 12thman will be getting and selling the tickets? I'd rather get them through the school because they have better seats.

Thanks and GigEm!
Rudybryan
Want to join us at LSU

I told him that there are fans that still want to go and will drive but we would like to be in team hotel and get tickets where we are in a group of Aggies.

So Erich came through as always his message to me.
-Tell me how many rooms everyone will want and I will get with the hotel to reserve them under our block. More than likely the hotel will just want a cc from everyone when they check in, but if they want something early I will let you know.

Depending on how many people are coming will determine how I handle the game tickets. Just keep me updated on that.--- if you want to go message me here or email me at robinsil@aol.com or text 979-seven 39-403 seven.........need names and how many rooms(rooms have 2 dbl beds or king)

Hotel is : Hilton Baton Rouge 201 Lafayette Baton Rouge ( It is downtown close to everything)
Check in 3pm check out 12 noon

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/louisiana/hilton-baton-rouge-capitol-center-BTRCPHF/index.html

Will leave hotel for arena around 12:15pm ....Game Sunday at 2pm

Hope you join us.....Robin
lilsportag02
AG
I wish I could, but I have plans that weekend. Looking forward to the tournament in Nashville
Thymes
As I said in the PM, my wife and I are going. We need one room and two tickets.

I'm sure you want us to contact you, rather than having Eric bombarded by individual requests.
Rudybryan
Thyme I sent you a message.....I have your name......we are trying to get more people BUT we are
going anyway just like you

I'll get to probably end of next week

Game isn't until 11th Feb
Thymes
Thanks, Rudy. I got your PM. I was just urging everybody who needed to buy rooms and tickets to go through you, so as not to burden Eric.
lilsportag02
AG
just called the 12th man ticket office and apparently the 12th man isn't selling tickets to the tournament this year. which means there is nothing left but crappy seats. If anyone knows of a way to not get nose bleed seats please let me know. The SEC site says that the "good seats" have been bought by SEC schools, apparently not us.
cs69ag
AG
at the GB lunch today it was announced that 15 tickets of the 60 ordered for Aggies to sit behind our bench were still available...this is for the SEC tournament in Nashville. Call the wbb office
Bucketrunner
I refuse to pay for flights and hotel rooms just so season ticket holders can have horrible seats in the nosebleed section. I endured that in Lincoln, Nebraska, and won't do that again.
lilsportag02
AG
Thanks!
mullokmotx
AG
Just talked to Sylvia at the ticket office. After Gary said there were 15 tickets left in the 60 A&M had ordered they were bought up. Looked at Ticketmaster and General Admission for the final is $16 and the earlier sessions have a lower price. It showed reserved seats available in Section 108. I plan to go and get a General Admission just for the sessions we play in.
lilsportag02
AG
Yeh I had no luck getting them through the WBB office either. I was able to get section 108 as well. I'm guessing Tennessee and Vandy will have a big presence there this year since it's in Nashville. It helps that the tournament is in a neat location this year.
Rudybryan
Got an email today from Erich the 12th man is suppose to be getting more....I'll post here when I hear more....

send erich an email......ebirch@athletics.tamu.edu...........

let him know the problems cause trust me they want Aggies in the crowd......you be surprised at what he can do
lilsportag02
AG
Thanks but I've gone that route before and ended up empty. It's safer for me to go ahead and get half way decent lower level seats now as opposed to waiting to see if the 12th man foundation will pull through after I was told they weren't getting them. Hopefully you will have better luck that me.
MidTnAg
AG
From my past experiences at the men's SEC tournament in Nashville, I would strongly advise you to get your tickets through the 12th man Foundation. Strongly advise you.
lilsportag02
AG
Can't when they don't offer them. It's 3 weeks till the tournament
mullokmotx
AG
SEC website said a few days ago that single session tickets for the women's tournament were on sale.
mullokmotx
AG
The results this past weekend mean we will not play until Thursday at the earliest.
mullokmotx
AG
12th Man Foundation has some all session tickets available for $110.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.