Staff ... How about updating the roster and posting the 2017-18 Women's BB schedule?

1,939 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by opstx
rrtodds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggieFann
When i clicked on the schedule it showed the 2016 schedule; however, when i clicked on the drop down menu and clicked 2017, the new schedule loaded. This was not the same case as the roster. i only see the 2016 roster posted.
Tzone
Roster with bios
http://12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4944
opstx
AG
Still no roster for the Women's Basketball team on TexAgs? The 12th Man link above does not have a full team roster - it does have individual bios but you have to click one name at a time to get the team. Not too helpful when watching a game.

No love for the women???
Stewade
Staff
AG
opstx said:

Still no roster for the Women's Basketball team on TexAgs? The 12th Man link above does not have a full team roster - it does have individual bios but you have to click one name at a time to get the team. Not too helpful when watching a game.

No love for the women???
I believe the correct schedule has been up since the season began, and we've now updated the roster. Sorry about that, I didn't realize we hadn't transitioned our roster to the next season.
opstx
AG
That's great, Stewade.

All you folks at Texas have so many irons in so many fires, is a wonder that more stuff doesn't get overlooked!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.