TEXAS A&M TO PLAY HAWAI’I & OREGON AT 2017 DUEL IN THE DESERT

907 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by biobioprof
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?

TEXAS A&M TO PLAY HAWAI'I & OREGON AT 2017 DUEL IN THE DESERT
Aug 02, 2017 | Courtesy:

Related Links
@aggiewbb

The Aggies start the tournament with Hawai'i at 2 p.m. CT on Dec. 20. It is the Aggies third all-time meeting with the Rainbow Wahine, but the first on the mainland as the teams split two meetings in Hawai'i. The teams last met in 2015-16, when the Aggies defeated a Hawai'i team that would go on to make the NCAA Tournament 82-41 in Laie, Hawai'i.

Texas A&M wraps up the Duel in the Desert on Dec. 21 at 2 p.m. CT with Oregon, who went 23-14 and advanced to the Elite Eight last season. The Aggies and Ducks have not faced each other since 1991-92, with the all-time series tied 1-1. The Aggies and Ducks are both on the same half of the Preseason WNIT bracket, meaning this could be the second matchup between the two squads in 2017.

The other division of the tournament features host UNLV, Mississippi State and Syracuse. FloHoops will stream every game of the tournament.

This is Texas A&M's fifth trip to Las Vegas since 2005, and second trip in three seasons. The Aggies are 7-2 in four trips to Vegas under Gary Blair.

The Aggies went 22-12 in 2016-17, and advanced to the NCAA Tournament for the 12th straight season, advancing to the Second Round.

Texas A&M at 2017 Duel In The Desert (Las Vegas, Nevada Cox Pavilion)
Dec. 20 Hawai'i 2 p.m. CT
Dec. 21 Oregon 2 p.m. CT

biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.