who got somebody elses ticket renewals

1,283 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rudybryan
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Raises hand
MadDog73
AG
Me. Sent a not so nice email to Wagner and Woodward
BQ_90
AG
MadDog73 said:

Me. Sent a not so nice email to Wagner and Woodward

It'll end up in the dean if engineering and the head of parking inbox
Rudybryan
They posted this:
Beginning last week, paper renewals for men's and women's basketball were sent by first class mail.

Due to a human collating error with our contracted printing company, the seat location and customer information were mismatched on some renewals that were sent.

Corrected renewals will be printed and mailed this week from our printer.
If you received an incorrect application, please discard it.
If you did not receive an incorrect application, please complete your current form and submit it back to us via mail or fax.
The basketball renewal deadline is July 7, 2017.

Following a similar print error earlier this year, we contracted with a professional printing service to generate and mail this multiple page form. We pride ourselves on excellent service. It is agonizing to be dealing with a similar error again. Moving forward, we will implement additional review processes of all personalized ticket documents before they are mailed.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at 979-260-7986 or carole@12thmanfoundation.com.

Carole Dollins
Senior Vice President of Ticketing
Rudybryan
I expect next year they wll be asking for our renewals by Memorial Day...getting earliar every year
BQ_90
AG
Rudybryan said:

I expect next year they wll be asking for our renewals by Memorial Day...getting earliar every year
They gotta have time to resend them since it's now a tradition to sent out the wrong renewals to the wrong people
Rudybryan
lmao
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.