Danni Williams

2,579 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ontheway
lbasham
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
`While browsing another site Prospects Nation I saw her listed as transferring. Anyone have any knowledge of this?
biobioprof
lbasham said:

`While browsing another site Prospects Nation I saw her listed as transferring. Anyone have any knowledge of this?
Link? I'd be surprised and I hope someone is just confused by her retweeting this:

But then, I didn't expect Maryland to lose their star starting PG for the second time in only a few years.
lbasham
AG
Under Prospectsnation. The column colleges, transfer tracker, scroll to top 100 2015 and she is listed. I pray this is false.
biobioprof
https://prospectsnation.com/transfer-tracker

If you look near the top, it says
Quote:

***Updated as of June 13, 2016
[bold added] That's consistent with the material around Danni on the page. She is listed among 3 TBDs
Quote:

36 Erin DeGrate Louisville TBD
51 Danni Williams Texas A&M TBD
64 Kelly Koshuta Virginia Tech TBD
DeGrate went to Texas Tech at the end of last June. Around the same time Kelly Koshuta moved to James Madison.

So it looks to me like a year old false rumor. As of today, Danni is retweeting stuff about Myles Garrett.
lbasham
AG
Thank you Biobioprof.
mullokmotx
AG
Danni was named Miss Offense at the team banquet last night and her parents were there. And she looked very nice in the maroon dress she was wearing. I was talking to one of the coaches afterwards and that coach expects her to be a much better player next year.
lbasham
AG
Hopefully with us.
ontheway
AG
This!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.