Goodbye Teammates - Knox

2,215 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jvanbeek
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
By Curtyce Knox

How Do I Say Goodbye.

The hardest thing for me to do this year is to say goodbye to the team we've built this year because more than a team we have been and will continue to be a family. Each of you young ladies I consider my sisters. We have lifted one another up and been there for each other. My team has made parenting so easy for me and I truly appreciate each one of "Haven's aunties" for remaining by my side and helping me through this year and a half with her. I really don't know what I would do without your love and support of my daughter. With the assistance of this team, our coaches and the staff I have had the opportunity to be successful on and off the court. The support and strength of this team (my sisters) is second to none and I wouldn't trade any of you for anyone else. Haven is the luckiest little girl to have so many beautiful, strong, athletic, funny, and very tall aunties!

Read Rest of Article
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
coloradoag69
AG
To those ladies who are leaving the team, farewell on your next adventure. We will always remember what you achieved individually and as a team.
greg.w.h
AG
Love our seniors. Curtyce: you put it all together this year and if we had been just a bit more consistent in our shooting who knows how it could have been?

You played with class, with style, with confidence, and clearly wanted to make memories that counted. You are so gracious to your teammates and I'm absolutely positive that your daughter views you as a hero. There is little doubt that you believed enough to become the leader of this team from the 1 just like so many Texas A&M warriors before you.

Thanks!
ontheway
AG
Thanks Curtyce for being a great Aggie and Mom, all the best in the future.
TomB
AG
Thanks Curtyce for your contributions to Texas A&M and the Women's Basketball Team. Whatever path you choose you have shown you will be successful. The love shown from your teammates was special and you have made life-long friends. Wishes to you for the very best.
Purple Parrot
jvanbeek
AG
Thanks Tyce! Best wishes for your future!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.