Reopened her recruitment after Butler was fired, and Florida granted her release. Fort Wayne News Sentinel
Quote:

McLaughlin committed to the Gators in October of 2015, choosing Florida over offers from Indiana, Purdue, Iowa State and Pittsburgh. She currently ranks as the No. 61 prospect in the country in the 2017 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings on ESPN.com.

McLaughlin averaged over 25 points and 5.6 assists per game in her senior season with the Spartans, including 29 points in the 61-54 victory over Pike in the Class 4A state championship. She is the likely favorite to be named Indiana Miss Basketball next month, with voting on the award recently taking place among state media members.

"I had that gut feeling this was the place for me every single time I came back," said McLaughlin at the time of her commitment to Florida. "I know I can make a difference and somewhere I know I can be happy at."

Didn't have us on her list before and don't know if we were interested, but if she wants to play in the SEC ... isn't Amy from Indiana?