Post Season Tickets?

1,426 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BQ_90
BQ92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did I miss the 12thMan communication for ordering post-season tickets?
Kbeauty63
AG
AFAIK they have not posted/sent anything
biobioprof
Do they offer if we don't host?
Kbeauty63
AG
I thought they did in past years when we didn't host.. maybe they are waiting to see what happens
BQ92
AG
biobioprof said:

Yes. Because you can reserve all the way to final four.
BQ_90
AG
I didn't get anything either
biobioprof
BQ92 said:

biobioprof said:

Yes. Because you can reserve all the way to final four.
Didn't know that. Our season tix are through a group of people and someone else gets the info.
BQ92
AG
I am floored with the "customer service" at 12MF.

The last answer I received is all of the tickets we would be allocated would go to player's families. That doesn't seem right the way the NCAA mandates school allotments does it?
BQ92
AG
I am floored with the "customer service" at 12MF.

The last answer I received is all of the tickets we would be allocated would go to player's families. That doesn't seem right the way the NCAA mandates school allotments does it?
mullokmotx
AG
Even when our allotment has been full they have always been able to find me a ticket. Please call them. Carol Dollins and Sylvia Fecht are the main people to talk to. They were both at the selection show last night. The situation is a far cry from 1996 when I called the ticket office the day after the women won the last SWC tournament and their response was "What NCAA Tournament?"
biobioprof
Coach Blair at the Selection show party talked about how LA teams don't do that well in attendance, so if you can make it to UCLA, I suspect tickets will be easy to get. The last two regular season home games for the Bruins were against Washington and Washington State on a Friday-Sunday. They only drew 1699 against UW and 1958 vs WSU. UCLA looks like the vast majority of the seats are general admission.

If we get to Bridgeport, that's another story. Based on the ticketmaster link on the NCAA site, it looks like the Bridgeport regional may be sold out. The Final Four is mostly sold out.
BQ_90
AG
Ticket site says you can get $5 GA tickets with groups of 10. Something tells me tickets will be easy to get. You just might not be in the "Aggie" section
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.