***** BTHO Mizzou!! *****

3,435 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BQ92
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ontheway
AG
Coach Blair was the Master tonight
greg.w.h
AG
biobioprof said:

My wife is in the Collin County Aggie Mom's Club and said they sing the War Hymn at meetings and I tried to imagine what a room full of women singing it sounded like. That is a GREAT video because it captures that sound of women singing the War Hymn!
happy days
A couple of questions out of curiosity

1. How is it that Sophie Cunningham did not get tossed for her wrestling take down move on Taylor Cooper?

2. The expression on the Mizzou coaches face when Cunningham took Cooper down - Was that I can 't believe that the ref called my player for a technical or I can't believe my player just did that?

3. Did Gary Blair in his post game interview suggest that he might like to join the SEC telecast team when he decides to retire? He would be great at it btw.

4. Have we ever had a ball sport coach that was better than Blair at game day coaching? Recognizing what's happening in the game and making the necessary adjustments to respond. BCG and Jackie come to mind. Any others?

Inquiring minds want to know.
biobioprof
happy days said:

A couple of questions out of curiosity

1. How is it that Sophie Cunningham did not get tossed for her wrestling take down move on Taylor Cooper?

2. The expression on the Mizzou coaches face when Cunningham took Cooper down - Was that I can 't believe that the ref called my player for a technical or I can't believe my player just did that?

3. Did Gary Blair in his post game interview suggest that he might like to join the SEC telecast team when he decides to retire? He would be great at it btw.

4. Have we ever had a ball sport coach that was better than Blair at game day coaching? Recognizing what's happening in the game and making the necessary adjustments to respond. BCG and Jackie come to mind. Any others?

Inquiring minds want to know.
It was Danni. She deserved the tech, but not an ejection, IMO, because she was going for the ball. Mizzou fans wanted a held ball call.

Yes he did. For those who missed it

BQ92
AG
Here is how I saw it..

Dani had the ball, Sophie grabbed and pulled, Dani was off balance.

I thought she was falling and instead of landing with a knee to Sophie's gut she somewhat leaped to fall on a clean place. It looked more spectacular than it was.

It had gotten real chippy out there and Sophie was somewhat a victim of circumstance. Definitely do not think it should have been on Dani

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.