Hillsman............

1,462 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by greg.w.h
superbowlringd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last year I thought she was a minus factor for the Ags. She has developed now to a plus. That put back to win the game was just great, no hesitation and rebounding and accuracy has greatly improved.
Froppe
AG
She seems to be MUCH better conditioned this season, which I think is largely responsible for her improved play.
BQ92
AG
Froppe said:

She seems to be MUCH better conditioned this season, which I think is largely responsible for her improved play.

For a big to play as many minutes as she is... has to be in good shape.
greg.w.h
AG
I think it has been a mental thing: when you're bigger (and especially with occasional asthma) you conflate size with inability to keep up. As she got the extra steps in it improved her stamina and the extra scoring made her hungry for more.
happy days
Khaalia is as smooth on the catch and shoot as any big I have seen in a while. Didn't used to be that way. Lots of hard work went into developing that shot.

Khaalia, Curtyce, Anriel and Danni are all playing at levels way above their prior years. Congratulations to all of them for their effort and success!
Bucketrunner
Gotta credit Starkey with her development. Lots of hours in the gym by those two to get to this point.
biobioprof
greg.w.h
AG
Several kinds of so awesome Khalia!!! Way to turn a mountain into a Hillsman, coaching staff!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.