Post player for next year

1,175 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by greg.w.h
speedy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After Sunday's game he said he did not have a backup this year. So what are his plans to have one for next season?
biobioprof
Khaalia will be a senior
Caylinne Martin is a redshirt juco this year so she should have 2 years
Emer Nichols will be a freshman post at 6-4
N'Dea Jones will be a freshman 6-3 F
Maybe a year with Jen Jones will make Walnatia more viable as a backup 5.

PG will be a bigger issue. A lot is riding on Carter being able to step in as a freshman.

Recruits

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/school/_/id/245/class/2017/texas-am
TomB
AG
Emer has "verbal" by her name while the other recruits have "signed" by their names. Why hasn't she signed? Is that a risk as we really need a post player in this class?
biobioprof
TomB said:

Emer has "verbal" by her name while the other recruits have "signed" by their names. Why hasn't she signed? Is that a risk as we really need a post player in this class?
The early signing period was Nov 9-16
The regular signing period is April 12 - May 17.

The other recruits did the early signing date, which I guess is the norm now (last year's seniors all signed in Nov 2011). If I understand the process correctly, once she missed Nov 16, she wouldn't be allowed to sign a NLI until April 12.

As to why she didn't sign early... I have no clue.
greg.w.h
AG
A senior in high school and family should take the time the signing process permits to be committed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.