Emer Nichols

3,082 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by lbasham
lbasham
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know why she is listed as a commit, but not yet signed? She looks like a fine player.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
info ?
ComfortAg
AG
http://www.theeagle.com/aggie_sports/aggie-women-s-basketball-team-adds-westbury-christian-center/article_6fea3a96-20d0-11e7-a75a-cf6510a929d9.html
aggieFann
Wow, so we have six incoming freshman? We all know what happened the last time we had six come in. Hopefully having so many new players will be better managed this year, but the future appears to be bright with Carter, Wells, and Jones.
biobioprof
aggieFann said:

Wow, so we have six incoming freshman? We all know what happened the last time we had six come in. Hopefully having so many new players will be better managed this year, but the future appears to be bright with Carter, Wells, and Jones.
I assumed you were talking about 2012, but I checked as far back as I could find to see if we've had 6 before. I couldn't find before 2008 on Hoopgurlz. Players who left are in italics with the number of seasons played in parentheses.

2016 4 Jackson, Spencer, Williams. McElroy (0)
2015 2 Williams, Howard
2014 1 Hillsman
2013 1 Terry (2)
2012 6 Walker, Williams, Jones, Jennings, Knox, Peyton Little (1)
2011 3 Scott, Alexia Standish (2), Mitchell
2010 2 Gilbert, Grant
2009 5 Bellock, Diamond Ashmore (1), Windham, Pratcher, Adams (JC)
2008 6 Elonu, Assarian, Carter, Collins, Taniqua Hollis (1), Smith (JC). Hollis was a late addition who ended up transferring.

So, we've lost players from classes with 6 and from classes with only 1. I wouldn't be shocked if we did lose someone, just because we've had transfers before and they're becoming more common in WBB nationally.
lbasham
AG
5 person class, but who is counting Eagle staff? Carter, Jones, Walton, Wells plus Nichols equals 5.
biobioprof
lbasham said:

5 person class, but who is counting Eagle staff? Carter, Jones, Walton, Wells plus Nichols equals 5.
oops, lol!
Geop84
AG
Emer is enrolled in summer school and I really like her attitude. She seems hard working and humble. I get to talk to her daily and enjoy working with her.
lbasham
AG
Whoop. We neeeeed her to provide quality minutes when resting Hillsman.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.