Missing Nov 30 Women's Tickets

2,438 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Chomp214
Chomp214
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chomp214
AG
Anyone else have missing tickets from their package for the Game 5 match up with USC at Reed? My tickets go to game 6, Dec 10 vs A&M CC.
oklaunion
Same here. I was thumbing thru the ticket book before ACU and saw CC and then PV next. When USC was shown as the next game on the jumbotron last night, I told my spouse that ticket wasn't in our book.
clendenin
AG
COLLEGE STATION- Texas A&M women's basketball announced the return of Elementary School Game for a fourth straight year, to be held on November 30, 2016 at 11 a.m. at the Aggies' game against Southern Cal. The third edition of Elementary School Day drew an event-record 8,004 fans, which included around 4,500 students from local elementary schools.

Announcements were made during yesterday game that regular season ticket holders need to contact ticket office for tickets for USC game.
biobioprof
I heard that announcement, but it would have been nice to put that info in the ticket packet.

That said, I suspect that the majority of season ticket holders won't be able to go at 11AM. But it's still rude to the most loyal fans of the program, IMO.
Chomp214
AG
Not sure rude is the word for it but "not very smart, stupid" might fit in my book. I pay for and get tickets to M&W exhibition game during the middle of football season and they do not do the little thing to get my ticket to me ahead of time for the USC game which is likely to be our toughest foe to date. Somebody needs educated on what season ticket holders mean to the program. I am sure Coach Gary is very upset with this with all the effort he goes through to get fan involvement with Aggie Women's basketball. I hope he reads these boards and let's us know what he thinks.
ComfortAg
AG
I received an email at the beginning of November regarding the elementary school game, and an offer to be relocated for said game to sections 119-121 so as not be in the middle of screaming children. In return I also get two free general admission tickets to any later game. The real question is, why did you not receive the same email if you are season ticket holders? By replying to the email, I received my tickets for the USC game in less than a week.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
It would seem to be a communication problem. Why not put them in the packet with a LETTER attached about seat changes if desired?
Bucketrunner
The program is notoriously poor at communicating with and involving season ticket holders beyond Gary's Special Friends, or whatever that group is called.
biobioprof
ComfortAg said:

I received an email at the beginning of November regarding the elementary school game, and an offer to be relocated for said game to sections 119-121 so as not be in the middle of screaming children. In return I also get two free general admission tickets to any later game. The real question is, why did you not receive the same email if you are season ticket holders? By replying to the email, I received my tickets for the USC game in less than a week.

Some of us buy our season tix as part of a group that sits together. The ticket packs get distributed to the members of the group, but the emails don't always get forwarded from the person who first organized the group years ago.

I'm not that put out because I can't make it this year, but I have gone in other years, and if IIRC, there was a ticket in the packet.
Kbeauty63
AG
I got the same email & requested my ticket. It came in the mail awhile ago. Will be taking vacation to go to the game - but it is so fun to watch the kids get into the game.
Rudybryan
Well I didn't get the email

I wasn't informed

Didn't go to game there for didn't hear announcement

Won't have known if you didn't post on this board

and now I'm PO'd

GiveEmHellBill
AG
Rudybryan said:

I wasn't informed

and now I'm PO'd

Maybe Gary Blair should have come and knocked on your door to let you know personally?
ComfortAg
AG
Since some of you aren't receiving your emails, I just received the following:

TICKET CENTER
Elementary School Day

The Fourth Annual Elementary School Day at Reed Arena is this Wednesday, November 30, vs. Southern Cal, with a special tip time of 11:00 a.m.

As a season ticket holder, you have access to an exclusive pregame reception that will include free coffee with breakfast pastries. The reception will take place in the Cox-McFerrin Center for Aggie Basketball, and will be open from 10 a.m. until to 10:45 am.

To enter the Cox-McFerrin Center, enter Reed Arena through your normal entrance then proceed to the internal lobby doors located near section 121.

We look forward to seeing you Wednesday morning!

12th Man Foundation Ticket Center
P.O. Box 2800
College Station, TX 77841-2800

(888) 99-AGGIE

Rudybryan
Got that one this morning and one about Luncheon tomorrow
Tuesday

Better late than never
biobioprof
GiveEmHellBill said:

Rudybryan said:

I wasn't informed

and now I'm PO'd

Maybe Gary Blair should have come and knocked on your door to let you know personally?
No, we just wanted a stub that said: Nov 30 Elementary School Day vs USC - contact ticket office IN THE STUPID TICKET PACKET.

They clearly knew it was going to be on that day when they mailed out the tickets.
Rudybryan
GiveEmHellBill said:

Rudybryan said:

I wasn't informed

and now I'm PO'd

Hell no but look around the arena there must be some reason there are so many empty seats......

Not only did they know about this game....did you notice none of the tickets have game time on them...
BQ92
AG
This REALLY frustrates me. I have missed every single game to date largely because they released the schedule so late I already had commitments then to have the best OOC home game scheduled on scream day is insulting.

I do not have the option of selling or transferring these tickets either since they are not in my set.

This is taking 12thMan cluster to a new low.
BQ92
AG
BTW I really miss the 12th Man Rewards program. It was enough of an incentive that I attended extra games that I would not otherwise.
BQ_90
AG
BQ92 said:

BTW I really miss the 12th Man Rewards program. It was enough of an incentive that I attended extra games that I would not otherwise.
Amen, but the AD doesn't give a **** about us grey hairs
Rudybryan
Well he can look at the seats...because it was us gray hairs that use to go
to the games.....not the student body.......
Inca
AG
Absolutely ridiculous. Our mid court lower level seats that we've had since Day 1 of Coach Blair's tenure have been given to someone else!
AgTruth
AG
You shud at least alert ticket takers! Our flashseat said 'card not on file'. I explainef we r sason tkt holders and card worked fine just Sun nite game.

They haf no idea. Bullied my way in then discover our prime seats r taken by kids - entire section!

TONS OF COMPLETE SECTIONS EMPTY SEATS - IN END ZONES. Why weren't kids seated there in GA?

Bad move Gary Blair!
Chomp214
AG
I have been fussing about how the Season Ticket holders were handled for the USC game. However, I will say no more. The Aggies really did not play today and perhaps Gary had a premonition and really preferred that the Season Ticket holders not show up to see the turnover battle and all the trimmings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.