Rudy usually posts from our side, so I thought I'd post theirs.

lrtrojans.com
Quote:

At the Jack Stephens Center, though, the Trojans are a very strong team. Since the Jack Stephens Center opened for the 2005-06 season, the Trojans have an incredible home court advantage. Little Rock is 137-27 all-time at the JSC, boasting a winning percentage of .835. The Trojans have won 10 consecutive games at the Jack Stephens Center with their last home loss coming against Louisiana on January 7.

Sharde' Collins has been the Trojans' bright spot on offense this season, leading the team with 14.5 points per game. She has scored in double figures in three of the team's four contests including 15 at Fordham on Saturday morning.

Kaitlyn Pratt has been the team's top rebounder this season with 5.5 rebounds per game including 14 in the season opener against North Texas. Pratt is just one rebound away from 500 in her career. That would make her just the ninth Trojan ever to reach that mark.
Collins is a 5-9 Sr Guard. About a third of her attempts have been from 3 point distance (19/59). Pratt is a 6-1 Sr F. 5-6 Jr Monique Towson is the PG.

UALR used 10 players in their last game at Fordham, a 22 point loss in a preseason WNIT consolation game. I think some of these may have been garbage time minutes with the rest of the team exhausted after the amount of travel they did. 7 players had double digit minutes.

Quote:

Little Rock will be happy to play a home game this week after playing games in three different road cities last week. The Trojans visited seven different airports and four different hotels during their travels to Green Bay, New York City and Norman, Okla. Little Rock went 0-3 on that road trip with games against Green Bay, No. 16 Oklahoma and Fordham.