Chennedy Carter

4,589 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Our-turn-to-rule
ComfortAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's hoping!

"Chennedy carter down to Texas A&M and Kansas. Texas and Louisville are no longer in the picture."

(Sorry, the url is blocked for some reason)

biobioprof
Interesting that it's going to be Blair vs Aqua in this recruiting battle.
lbasham
AG
Prospect Nation has her signing somewhere Monday which is her birthday. Hope it is us.
Ag92NGranbury
AG
my wife is at her signing today.... she played basketball with chennedy's mom back in the 80's...

she is scared to wear an a&m shirt to it.... but we'll know soon
Ag92NGranbury
AG
Welcome to Aggieland, Chennedy!
ComfortAg
AG
https://twitter.com/ladywolfbball

And Happy Birthday!
biobioprof
biobioprof
Expert Analysis
Rudybryan
Whoop!!!!
greg.w.h
AG
WHOOP!! And WOW!!
biobioprof
ESPN story
Quote:

Carter, who averaged 18 points, eight rebounds and five assists as a junior at Timberview (Mansfield, Texas) also had been considering Kansas, Louisville and South Carolina.

Carter was a member of the USA Basketball team that won gold over the summer at the FIBA Americas U18 Championship in Valdivia, Chile. Carter averaged 11.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists in five games with the national team. Her .622 field goal percentage ranked among the best in the tournament.
Quote:

Indeed, Texas A&M is perhaps getting the best guard in the recruiting class when it comes to driving, drawing contact and incorporating acrobatics while making it all look easy. She is an impact guard and a building block for the Aggies'' future.
Bucketrunner
Goosebumps!
Tramp78
AG
Her current High School coach is my sister-in-law. Coach Kit Kyle Martin also played under Gary Blair at SFA and was an asst coach with him in Arkansas. My in-laws have known Coach Blair for almost 30 years. I can't be certain and I have no first hand info, but I'm guessing Kit may have put in more than a few good words about A&M. Hell, counting her dad, uncle, sister, brother in law, and nephew there are five Aggies in her family.
aggieFann
She scored 40 points last week against defending champion Duncanville. This is a huge pick up for A&M
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2016/11/09/chennedy-carter-scores-40-points-mansfield-timberview-beats-defending-6a-state-champion-duncanville-girls-basketball
Rudybryan
Carter name has good roots here
biobioprof
The early signing period news focused on the first day, but Carter announced before the end of the early signing period, which went from 11/9-11/16. Hoopgurlz shows her as having signed her letter of intent. Nichols is still a verbal.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Welcome
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.