Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Rare opportunity investment in the oil field fracking space

7,089 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by _lefraud_
Legett79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am interested
snail1956@gmail.com
Thanks!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cottonpicker
AG
I'm not sure my pm is getting thru. Could you send info to
Schaefer@crcom.net
Thx
Reload8098
AG
Got it and responded.
cottonpicker
AG
Thx
Nickw8586
Mark- I am interested, can you send info to Nickw8586@aol.com? Thank you!
Bird Poo
AG
Reload8098 said:

After speaking with the owners, I'll send out an email invite for a zoom call. We'll have two different days/time for you to participate. There will a presentation and Q&A. I'll send the email out by tomorrow.
Mark,

One of the ways to make these calls easier is to request listeners to ask questions through the "chat" function in Teams. It helps with time management when you have a lot of folks wanting to ask questions.

Looking forward to learning about this.
deadbq03
AG
Hi I'm also interested. Username@live.com
txaggieacct85
AG
any time someone starts with "Rare opportunity" I run for the hills
Reload8098
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

If you're questioning or insinuating I lack integrity, you are way off base. That's bad bull sir. Quite a few people know me and would never question my honesty or integrity. I'm not some jack off lying piece of crap that runs so rampant in todays world.
Bird Poo
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

Nobody GAF about your opinion.
txaggieacct85
AG
Reload8098 said:

txaggieacct85 said:

If you're questioning or insinuating I lack integrity, you are way off base. That's bad bull sir. Quite a few people know me and would never question my honesty or integrity. I'm not some jack off lying piece of crap that runs so rampant in todays world.

I wasnt questioning your integrity. If you thought that I apologize. I was speaking in general terms. normally when someone says they have a rare opportunity, its too good to be true. Bernie Madoff comes to mind.
Reload8098
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

Reload8098 said:

txaggieacct85 said:

I wasnt questioning your integrity. If you thought that I apologize. I was speaking in general terms. normally when someone says they have a rare opportunity, its too good to be true. Bernie Madoff comes to mind.
Ok, I appreciate that. I think you can see how I took it personally and my name ain't Bernie. I despise liars, cheaters and such.
Troglodyte
AG
How did the presentation go today? I missed today's, but hope to catch tomorrows.
Reload8098
AG
I thought it went really well. I'd love to hear what the participants think. So far, we have a few that have inquired about signing an NDA and moving forward.
bones75
AG
PM sent
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
moses1084ever
AG
Quote:

I'm investing in a new technology, patent protected, designed by one of my best Aggie friends who works in the fracking space.

What problem does it solve? What's the patent number?

Reload8098
AG
Hey Moses,

If you want me to pass on your question to one of the owners I'm happy to do so. Or, you can email me: herrickmburgess@gmail and I'll forward on to one of the partners. My experience is on the downstream side in pricing, supply, lubricants and wholesale/retail.
bones75
AG
PM sent to correct an error on the email I sent you yesterday.
Reload8098
AG
The second call was today at 10:00, if anyone wasn't able to make either call please PM me and we'll figure a way to get the PowerPoint deck to you or speak directly with one of the owners.

For those who were on the call, THANK YOU. The follow-up response has been outstanding. If anyone needs anything else from me please PM me if you don't have my email.

Thanks,

Mark
wilhunting
AG
Interested -

chad @ savoycompanies dot com

Thanks,
TAMU77CLAY
AG
Late to the party but interested as well .Please email me at
clay.callaway@yahoo.com
Floorguy
Info to clark@maverickfloor.com
_lefraud_
AG
Lefraud.texags@gmail
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.