Business & Investing
Sponsored by

any new york life agents here?

1,025 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Stive
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not happy my current agents and would like to transfer my business to an Aggie if possible.
utah, get me two
Here's a tip, don't use NY Life
rathAG05
AG
utah, get me two said:

Geeze, dude. Don't be an *******.
Baby Billy
AG
Transfer what? Life insurance? Annuities?
Harkrider 93
AG
Try Stive - he is either one or would know one.
jaggiemaggie
AG
utah, get me two said:

Yeah not really helpful tip
jaggiemaggie
AG
Transfer my wife and my life insurance. The agent I have now wasn't the original agent I signed up with years ago, this one has been annoying AF lately.
Stive
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

Try Stive - he is either one or would know one.

I know a couple of NY agents but not sure about Aggies.

To the OP: Where are you located? If you'd prefer to have someone local to you, I'm guessing you could call the main office and ask for a new agent. I'm not exactly sure how NY Life works on things like that but I'd guess they'd try to accommodate that request.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Sent you a PM
OldArmyCT
AG
Most companies when asked to move a client to a different agent continue to pay trailers to the old agent for a period of time (that supposedly hinders tampering). To completely get rid of an old agent you may need to change companies, and in most cases that costs the client nothing, depending what is being switched.
Stive
AG
All of that is true.

Additionally though, most clients that want a different rep don't care if the old rep is still getting a trail; they just don't want to deal with the previous guy. In the case of the OP, it sounds like whoever was getting the trail either isn't in the business anymore or has handed the OP off to a different person so the person bugging the client may not be getting paid anyway.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.