Business & Investing
Sponsored by

FUBO

1,480 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JSKolache
jamey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone buying a lotto ticket on FUBO?

It fell over 20% today to close at 3.25 with an 52 week high at 35

I used the product last football season and have used a different live TV ap the last 4 years. So far I have a football seasons worth of experience with SlingTV, YTTV, HuluLive and this past season FUBO.

I would rank Fubo #1 for sports but #2 overall. YTTV has a more complex recording mechanism that allows you to add movies to your library that are coming up. Say Indiana Jones is on next Wednesday at 2AM. I'd never know but YTTV shows me what's coming and you just click add to library and when it comes on it adds it to your library. And they probably have more TNT type channels. I mostly use it for sports

For sports I prefer FUBO. For one there's more sports and college networks but I also like the option to have more simultaneous streams which I need for thr game room college football watching experience

As a stock, FUBO needs it's gambling options to go live on a nation wide level or at least close. I imagine that eventually happens but I have no idea how far off that is. Could be a years, could be 20, I dunno.

I have a small lotto ticket in Fubo of hundreds of dollars but if it ever takes off again or approaches even half its 52 week high it will be a nice pay day ~5 fold payoff or ~ 10 fold payoff if it reached its 52 week highs
lobwedgephil
I wish you luck, if you bought today, hope you bought today. I think it is a good product, but it loses money currently. And that kind of stock is getting destroyed, as you can tell. I hope they succeed, but they have a tough path, and tough competition. I could see them pop, and I could see them go to zero. Worst case though I think you will at least get a pop to sell into. So I am pretty bearish on them, and I also subscribe to them to watch the Astros.
jamey
AG
I agree, if you look at it like another YTTV, Hululive or SlingTV...it's a crowded space with rising costs

They boom or bust based in thr gambling application imo. That's what differentiates then.

I bought 1/3rd of my total today.
Spaceship
AG
That 52 week high was very meme/retail momentum driven which is very unlikely to repeat.
jamey
AG
Spaceship said:

That 52 week high was very meme/retail momentum driven which is very unlikely to repeat.

The all time high was significantly higher at $48
jagvocate
AG
Look forward, not backward, for stock success
FJ43
jagvocate said:

Look forward, not backward, for stock success

As a trader or investor?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

JSKolache
AG
lobwedgephil said:

I wish you luck, if you bought today, hope you bought today. I think it is a good product, but it loses money currently. And that kind of stock is getting destroyed, as you can tell. I hope they succeed, but they have a tough path, and tough competition. I could see them pop, and I could see them go to zero. Worst case though I think you will at least get a pop to sell into. So I am pretty bearish on them, and I also subscribe to them to watch the Astros.
No kidding on Astros. I want to know what % of fubo users are in Tine market.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.