Business & Investing
Sponsored by

DWAC

2,063 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cjsag94
ShotOver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's up with that?
ORAggieFan
Trump.
Deplorable
His greatest art of the deal moment ever would be convincing the libs to buy and drive the price up so much he'll never think about running for President again.
Sully Dog
I'm assuming he owns a majority share, but someone should convince libs to buy up all of the shares so they can "control the board of directors"
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Sully Dog
ShotOver said:

What's up with that?
Bought in the teens, went net-free yesterday and now just hanging on for the ride.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Jumped in with a few shares with some IRA cash. Worst case I lose a few days salary. Best case I fund a few months of retirement.
Sully Dog
I have the app on pre-order. I bet we see a good pop in the stock when the Apple annouces the number of pre-orders.
Dan Scott
AG
I was never on Parlor. What can Trump do with this app so it doesn't become Parlor.
Philip J Fry
AG
Own the host platform.
cjsag94
AG
These SPAC investments are worth $10 of the future IPO stock. Really sad to realize that a lot of little investors probably lost their wad and then some following this and buying it near $160... Many probably even placed open market order to buy 100 shares when it was $60 only to watch it open at $160 then plummet by 50% 30 minutes later and never return. Most people have no idea what they are buying with these SPACs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.