Business & Investing
Sponsored by

PEO Referral?

789 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by KALALL
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our firm currently has Insperity for payroll, benefits, etc. Figuring out what their overhead costs us is opaque as can be, which I believe is common for their market segment. They are satisfactory, but with our contract expiring, we are willing to consider alternatives. Anyone have experience with or recommendation for a competitor? We have previously used Paychex but we were not happy with them.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
sbs
AG
We are considering moving to ADP. So far I like what they have to offer.
ceghouston
AG
Howdy -

A friend pointed me to your post (thanks, Danny). Depending on the structure of your business, I think my company can help you.

I'm with Employers One Source Group, a PEO in Katy, TX. We have been in business for over 20 years, we are licensed by the state, and I believe we do a great job of working hard for our clients. We pick up a handful of former Insperity and Paychex clients every year and your complaints are very common.

I am the CPA on staff, we have a PHR leading our HR group, and because we are a smaller company, we can be more agile in responding to your needs. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you to see if we can be a good fit for you. My name is Christian and our number is 281-492-9292.

I hope you have a great day.
Chickenman4
Been with ADP for a year, they awful. Screwed up the initial set up and they consistently screw up our quarterly filings. Cost us thousands of dollars. If you need help, you call a call center and get stuck on hold for hours. We're switching this month to a smaller company.
FourAggies
AG
We were a small non profit and used G&A Partners in the Energy Corridor in Houston.
KALALL
AG
Insperity raked us over the coals. After our experience with them we went away from a PEO and brought things back in house. We use Paycor for our payroll though.

Unless you have a few years of really bad loss runs I don't think you'll save money with a PEO. Also, after being with a PEO your loss runs will reset and you can probably get a better deal on insurance.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.