Business & Investing
Sponsored by

EGOC - fill me in please

3,198 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by YourFavAggie
12thMan86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I used to get on this thread all the time. I trade with John Carter and simpler trading.

I remember seeing some information on here a month ago about ECOC. When it was .008, I was trying to get in on a slight pullback. IT never has!!

So what's the story/forecast for this stock? Targets?

Thanks I appreciate it
agcrock2005
AG
There's some information on the penny stock thread.
KaneIsAble
AG
Short version is OA mentioned it from a conversation he had back in January with an investor who dumped $80k into the stock as it was allegedly tied to the Bidens. The ticker got bought and the shell was cleaned and sold to a Chinese firm that has yet to bring it current.

I'm not trying to get into Forum 16 territory but I do wonder if this is still tied to the Bidens (China) or is that just ironic/coincidental.
12thMan86
AG
really appreciate the info
KaneIsAble
AG
no prob. If true and he's still holding; that fella's $80k is now worth $640,000.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Where are people trading? Fidelity and Vanguard are both no for me
Talon2DSO
AG
I'm trading on Schwab. It's working for me
KaneIsAble
AG
I have mine in an IRA. I couldn't buy them online (January) but could via a telephone call and my broker doing it a different way.

Edit: I'm in for 500,000; post your numbers - I'm curious how much the board bought.
Talon2DSO
AG
I'm only at 60,000 in my Roth. Can't touch the cash for awhile so I'll just let it ride. Been in since pretty early.
Hudson2508
AG
I've got 300k shares. Bought in January and enjoying this ride.
Tibbers
400k for me. I'm holding on to these until the uplist to NASDAQ. Lots of subsidiaries being added to EGOC. This is fun!
Talon2DSO
AG
EGOC powerhour!
KaneIsAble
AG
At what point does the bid/ask drop the extra zeros and trade up or down a full penny at a time? Asking for a friend.
YourFavAggie
AG
What a day! Got back in EGOC at .0018 and have bought up until it hit a penny. Waiting on this to go current to see real moves
Eyes of texas Crying
Tibbers
Welcome aboard!
12thMan86
AG
YourFavAggie said:

What a day! Got back in EGOC at .0018 and have bought up until it hit a penny. Waiting on this to go current to see real moves
curious...what do you mean go current?
Talon2DSO
AG
I'm hoping for a dip tomorrow to pick up more shares
KaneIsAble
AG
There financials have not been reported yet. The new company has yet to file their 8K and other financial reports to get them current.

Edit: They're on the clock to get that done or risk not being able trade on the market. There are much better ways of saying that my poor-boy version; but essentially there's a chance you are wasting your money investing here. Several platforms (TD, etc) have already removed access to buying this stock and other OTCs that are not current.
Talon2DSO
AG
EGOC is going nuts today!!
YourFavAggie
AG
Talon2DSO said:

EGOC is going nuts today!!
Im here for it!
Eyes of texas Crying
LatinAggie1997
AG
KaneIsAble said:

There financials have not been reported yet. The new company has yet to file their 8K and other financial reports to get them current.

Edit: They're on the clock to get that done or risk not being able trade on the market. There are much better ways of saying that my poor-boy version; but essentially there's a chance you are wasting your money investing here. Several platforms (TD, etc) have already removed access to buying this stock and other OTCs that are not current.

Except...they can get current after the deadline and be removed from the list and get back to normal trading.
KaneIsAble
AG
For sure.
LatinAggie1997
AG
What numbers do we want to see on the EGOC financial filings to be level happy to ecstatic?

Happy - ??
Ecstatic - ??
Talon2DSO
AG
Here comes buy opportunities for EGOC
12thMan86
AG
KaneIsAble said:

GOOD TO KNOW!

I did buy 50k shares yesterday on TD Ameritrade (Tos)
Sully Dog
My understanding is that they are an ecommerce company? But exactly do they do?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Spoony Love
AG
That's been precisely my issue with the company. They have said they are going to do a lot of things including e-commerce, some marketing, something with healthcare, etc. But I am not seeing an actual product or service they have put out.

All the PR though is that they are growing and bringing investors on. I just can't reconcile an actual product with all the PR that's been released.

I'm still in though.
Tibbers
We saw the same pullback yesterday at the lunch hour only to roar to a healthy close. I expect this to be the same and we finish near .04.
Sully Dog
I like the fact that it only has 57M shares outstanding.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
12thMan86
AG
I'm hoping for a pullback to the 8ema minimum, 21 would be better
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Was bagholding for a while there, sold all yesterday, not a bad little double.
Phat32
AG
They need to get current
jtraggie99
AG
yukmonkey said:

They need to get current
Does anyone even know specifically what they need to do to get current?
Phat32
AG
File an 8k
jtraggie99
AG
yukmonkey said:

File an 8k
That's it? So, forgive my ignorance, but is there a reason they would NOT do that?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.