Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Contract Operator - Oil & Gas - East Texas

1,183 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigLeftMiss08
BigLeftMiss08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am in search of a contract operator to operate some of my wells in East Texas, does anyone have a reputable and reliant company they recommend?
Casey TableTennis
AG
I know some folks at Vernon Faulconer. They might be a good one to reach out to.
MarleyFeed97
AG
Could reach out to Michele Martin with Auburn Energy. I know Michele from her previous employment, don't know anything about Auburn.
-MarleyFeed97
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Ironically my partner's father in law is good friends with Grant and I failed to make that connection. I will reach out to them today.
BigLeftMiss08
AG
After looking at Auburn's website it seems like this is something specialize in. I appreciate the heads up with them.
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Has anyone dealt with non-op'ing their wells? I am struggling whether to go ahead and operate them myself or just contracting it out.

Pumpers/services are already in place so I don't need much other than utilizing someone's insurance, P&A bond requirement and potentially local workover contacts when the time comes.

Anyone ever been faced with this thing before? Obviously trying to keep expenses down to maximize my return but just dont know which route to go.
AgEng06
AG
Casey TableTennis said:

I know some folks at Vernon Faulconer. They might be a good one to reach out to.
That's a name I haven't heard in a while. My dad was a contract pumper for VF for years back in the 80-90s.
Comeby!
AG
How much production / well count are you talking about?
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Currently producing a bit over 8bbl/day and a total of 4 wells.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.