Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Some youtuber named "houstonwade" talking about short squeeze. Is he full of crap?

2 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LOYAL AG
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He makes a lot of claims in this video. Some I know is correct, some that makes sense, and some that make me ask WTF?

One of the claims I consider questionable is that the SEC allows blatant fraud to happen. That though naked shorts are now illegal, hedge funds still engage in it on a massive scale, and use them to inflate and devalue a stock so that they can cash in on shorts.

Also, if he were right, why wouldn't he be famously rich already? Looks like he is broadcasting from his mom's basement. Anyway, what is F57's thoughts on this guy?

Baby Billy
aTmAg
AG
Could you expand on that?
FriendlyAg
That shirt
LOYAL AG
AG
I know something not everyone knows.

Option 1: I can make a lot of money off of what I know.
Option 2: I can sit in front of a microphone and ***** about how dirty everyone else is.

Always distance yourself from people who choose Option 2. The world is what it is and you aren't capable of changing that. You can accept that or you can tilt at windmills.
We've all been there at some point but I try hard to avoid staying there for long. Move on and figure out how to maximize the opportunities in front of you.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.