Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Most Up To Date Accurate Publicly Traded Company Info/Financials

485 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you guys rely on to view a publicly traded company's most accurate, up to date info such as revenue, float, MC, and maybe even detailed charts? I know lotsa people use yahoo, but I've seen yahoo not be accurate or up to date at times so wondering if you traders have another reliable go to for this info?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
You can get all the public documents from their SEC filings 10-k 10-q ect
Squirrel Master
AG
Sure, but that's just good for revenue.

I use Yahoo for all the trading metrics. In my work, I sometimes need to know this same info, and Yahoo is always accurate for me, and accepted as a valid enough source for my work. The only time it hasn't been good enough is when looking at trash penny stocks, that I would never actually trade in myself.
I bleed maroon
AG
The EDGAR system is the source for filings:

https://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml

Your broker's database is probably as good as any source for the rest of the data. I'm pretty happy with Schwab's overview information.
GE
AG
EDGAR works but I find the investor relations sections of company websites where they have to put all their filings to be more user friendly for the most part
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
The reason I brought it up was that Yahoo Finance does not match Etrade company specifics from time to time. Especially on OTC stuff. And oftentimes, Etrade will not have charts available premarket.

Don't need anything elaborate. Just need something accurate and up to date showing current market cap, pps, float, revenues, and other basic company things in one view.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.