Business & Investing
Sponsored by

How much to buy?

2,559 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by HollyB83
HollyB83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will probably use 3 pounds at most to recharge.

Thanks Rib-eye Rare! This chick is now EPA Section 608 Type 1 certified. When you're hot call me. It tool 6 hours between reading a 148 page manual and 50 question test and cost $24.95 and never expires.

So knowing R22 is banned for import and production in the USA in 2020, should I buy 15 pounds at $229 (free shipping) or get 5 pounds for $149 for 5 pounds (free shipping)? $15.93 per pound never using more that 3 pounds probably or
$28.80 per pound and have a commodity likely to rise in price and may come in handy or never used at all?

A mechanical engineer, this broad will unlikey use the extra 10 pounds.
GarlandAg2012
AG
TwoMarksHand
AG
All of it.

Also, I have no ****ing clue what you are talking about.
HollyB83
That's the way business is run!

I'm 2-3 pounds low on R-22 refrigerant for the house AC. I don't want to pay over $100 a pound to a service tech so I got my own EPA license which took six hours and today I bought 10 pounds of R-22 at about $18 per pound. Older houses use that type of refrigerant and of January 1, 2020, it cannot be manufactured anymore in the United States nor can it be imported. I should have about 7 pounds left for future use but saved a $375 total service bill by spending ($245 on gauges, refrigerant, and certification fees). When AC service guys try to man-splain thing to this chick I ask them about entropy charts from my two courses in Thermo at A&M. I'm not a militant feminist by any means and have great respect for technicians as long as they don't try to upsale me. It took me six hours to study and then finish the certification test last night.
TwoMarksHand
AG
Sounds like you need to learn the value of your time and just pay the tech. Being an engineer and all.
ac04
barnes is getting lazy, not even trying to hide it anymore
HollyB83
I had the best sex change surgery. Cost $342,000 but I found that under my couch cushions. Chump change.
schwabbin
AG
Might've been cheaper to get your PhD and do your own sex change surgery.
94chem
OP,
I'm not sure if you have a chip on your shoulder, a stick up your ***, or a lobe missing from your brain, but I'm following this thread for sure...at least until I can figure out what language it's in.
HollyB83
I've done one of those two already
YouBet
AG
Is this Klingon?
Comeby!
AG
Wrong board

https://texags.com/forums/61/topics/3131394
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
I find it hard to believe a mechanical engineer would have such poor communication skills.
tlepoC
AG
Met my expectations
HollyB83
I'm probably on the autism spectrum like 99% of us engineers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.