Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Best value mobile Point of Sale

740 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LOYAL AG
HollyB83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Must be wireless - no internet connection and on an IPhone 10R. Bluetooth for chip readers.
It's a small service business.
IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS REVENUE WAS $4,370 and total transaction fees were $185, so 4.23%
That includes the $19.95 months fee.
The business is unlikely to grow. 12 years old. Excellent credit score. Need mobile card swipe. Using GoPayment (an Intuit company). Decent service but
my total transaction fees are 4.23%. 85% are swiped card and 15% are hand entered due to distance and that's a higher % ......,,but I think the key info you would need is the total transaction fees are 4.23% with a volume of $1,456 per month and 43 transactions per month.

Thanks in advance. It's a dog grooming I own but do not manage daily.
Engine10
AG
I don't know about their fees but I see Toast POS popping up everywhere. Might give them a look
LOYAL AG
AG
Engine10 said:

I don't know about their fees but I see Toast POS popping up everywhere. Might give them a look
Toast is food service and I've heard from various sources they are on the verge of closing their doors.
LOYAL AG
AG
HollyB83 said:

Must be wireless - no internet connection and on an IPhone 10R. Bluetooth for chip readers.
It's a small service business.
IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS REVENUE WAS $4,370 and total transaction fees were $185, so 4.23%
That includes the $19.95 months fee.
The business is unlikely to grow. 12 years old. Excellent credit score. Need mobile card swipe. Using GoPayment (an Intuit company). Decent service but
my total transaction fees are 4.23%. 85% are swiped card and 15% are hand entered due to distance and that's a higher % ......,,but I think the key info you would need is the total transaction fees are 4.23% with a volume of $1,456 per month and 43 transactions per month.

Thanks in advance. It's a dog grooming I own but do not manage daily.
Why not Square?
2.6% + $.10 for swiped, 3.5% + 15% for hand entered.
$49 for a Bluetooth reader for chip and tap payments. No swipe with that reader, by the way.
No monthly fee. That's the biggest deal for you.

IMO Square is the best out there for what you want.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.